Lets Insult Christmas Public WT Now Up on jw.org

by LostGeneration 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Might need a vomit bag as your read through this one....

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/

One gem on page six where we have "Helping the Needy" as the headline - I wonder which "organization" they might be referring to?

Could you ‘set aside,’ or budget, some money

that you can regularly give to individuals or

to an organization that uses its funds wisely?

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

You're right.

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Withing the same issue is a disturbing article aied at kids (again!) titled:

Jotham Remained Faithful Despite Troubles at Home http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20121201/jotham-faithful-despite-troubles/

This commandment means to be faithful to Jehovah even when that is hard to do. Who do you think wants us to quit serving Jehovah?— God’s enemy Satan the Devil does. Jesus called him “the ruler of this world.”

This is how you raise a messed up kid!

(sorry about the big font. Copy pasting from jw(dot)org does that for me)

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Jotham Remained Faithful Despite Troubles at Home http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20121201/jotham-faithful-despite-troubles/

This commandment means to be faithful to Jehovah even when that is hard to do. Who do you think wants us to quit serving Jehovah?— God’s enemy Satan the Devil does. Jesus called him “the ruler of this world.”

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Page 8 public edition article entitled ‘Peace Among Men Of Goodwill’ (caption lower right corner reads):

‘Jehovah’s Witnesses are unified by peace regardless of their skin color or language. See for yourself by attending a meeting at a Kingdom Hall’

The above statement is a load of crap! In your average JW congregation you’ll have divorced families, single parent families, marriage mates going thru separation, feuds between congregation members, feuds among elders, disfellowshipped who attend are shunned, many members afraid to talk to elders for fear of disciplinary measures, pedophiles on the loose, pioneers, ministerial servants and elders who overindulge in alcohol, many JW members on mind altering drugs in order to cope and yes…. hypocrites.

So public….beware you’re better off staying away!

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Their faith is so frail, flimsy and false that it can't stand up to any intelligent scrutiny . They are trained
    directly by there governing body elites not to engage opposers/critics in reasoned conversation .

Here's a quote from their Watchtower mag.

*** w 2011 7/15 p. 16 par. 7 Will You Heed Jehovah's Clear Warnings? ***

"What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them. We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add our comments to their blogs. Why do we take such a firm stand? Because of love. We love "the God of truth," so we are not interested in twisted teachings that contradict his Word of truth. "

• carla
    carla

** w 2011 7/15 p. 16 par. 7 Will You Heed Jehovah's Clear Warnings? ***

"What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them. We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add our comments to their blogs. Why do we take such a firm stand? Because of love. We love "the God of truth," so we are not interested in twisted teachings that contradict his Word of truth. "

This is exactly why many will not receive jw's into their homes!

• jam
    jam

I believe the GB have completely gone mad. We can

say what we please and the world can kiss our rear.

We are not accountable to no one. You wonder if they even

read the garbage they write.

• trujw
    trujw

I had two at my home the other day(JW Preachers) I have been out for a long time so they had no idea I was formally a witness. I have always found the best approach to witness to the witnesses is One proclaim that your a christian and you had been reading online about some of their beliefs. I start out by saying that many things you believed before you no longer believe just like the mormons. You started out about the same time and the mormons have more followers than you and dont believe the trinity or smoke or drink alcohol and are great people and are lead by a governing body of 12 people. Ask do you believe they are inspired by God? Then ask well they (mormons) claim to have the truth? Now from there it is them agaist mormons not you and you can take it in any direction you want. I like to explain that Russel learned from 7th day adventist who in turn learned from Millerites. Now they know nothing of the millerites and then it gets really fun to talk about there time prophecies and how Russel and the 7th dayers copy it from them. Silence watch there faces drop.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit