UFO's what do the JW believe

by zeb 16 Replies latest social current

• zeb
    zeb

I ask that because i saw a flight of UFO's saturday morning. at apx 1100H.

Im not going to go into lengthy descriptions at all i know what I saw. But what does the GB say about UFO's.

I ask as they think they are the most important thing in the Universe thats all.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Unidentified flying objects are "Unidentified", so what you saw could be anything from a lightning phenonema to a military aircraft.

I don't know what the current GB teaching is, but it used to be that the only extraterrestrial life were from the spirit domain. I remember in the 80's being told that no planets have been discovered outside our solar system, and none ever will!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

They're DEMUNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

And if you see one, you'd better get up early on Saturday morning and get yer butt out in "service", 'cuz apparently you haven't been 'spiritual' enuf to scare them away.

• glenster
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

*** g90 11/8 p. 11 UFO’s—Can They Be Identified? ***

The Bible also speaks of extraterrestrials, spirit creatures, such as obedient angels and disobedient, rebellious angels who became demons. Down through Bible history, God on many occasions used faithful angels to communicate with men. (Genesis 22:9-18; Isaiah 6:1-7) Satan still uses his demon followers to mislead mankind with all kinds of philosophies, fads, messages, communications, and cults that distract from the message that God’s Kingdom, his heavenly government, will soon rule over a restored earth.—Compare Luke 4:33, 34; James 2:19; Revelation 12:9; 21:1-4.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The Watchtower does not believe in aliens (except for the demonic kind as quoted in Leo's comment).

I remember having the argument whilst a JW that there was no reason there could not to be aliens, or even other universes. The answer was always that the Bible would have told us if there were, and that it would nullify the importance of Jesus ransom. I could never particularly understand that line of reasoning.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The truth is out there..... The subject of U.F.O sightings is very interesting. I personally have no doubts that they exist. I have seen them. I also live fairly close to a Military base. They exist, but what are they? Certainly the Government has technology that we are not aware of. Just look at your latest smart phone, that is so 10 years ago. Whatever you are buying now, the Military had it first, guaranteed. Google Earth is free, what do you think the Military has? Before the scoffers chime in I have spent time with many ex-Special Forces members and they have told me quite a few accounts, including U.F.Os. I would suggest reading Annie Jacobsen's " Area 51 ", also William Lynes " Aliens from the Pentagon " and " Occult Ether Physics ". I won't say these are ultimate sources of truth on the subject because we will probably never know the real truth. Like most things you have to put the pieces together and guess a little, until hopefully you find out. There are some nut-jobs out there, and there are those who say U.F.Os don't exist at all. There are deliberate mis-information campaigns as well, just like any other subject where half-truths are a distraction for the masses. I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle, at least for modern day sightings. As far as the ancient U.F.O stuff, I can't say because I wasn't there. Was some Indian rocking the peyote and thought he saw an alien, I don't know. There are some awesome ancient structures that took technology to build. There are some things the ancients did that we have yet to figure out? How did they accomplish those things? Were they smarter than we are? Did they have help? Do drugs really alter your state of mind sufficiently to let you access another realm that exists simultaneously with our own? Can doors be opened? Are aliens interdimensional, maybe? Are they what some call demons, they could be? Is it true that Hitler as well as High officials in our own government gained insights into technology from occult practices, I don't know....possibly. Nothing would shock me at this point in my life. People lie all the time. People with money and positions and legacys to preserve lie more. One thing I know for a fact is that the WTBT$ knows less than you or I do about the subject, but it didn't stop them from printing thier opinion by the millions. I think the whole subject is fascinating. I won't discount anything by hiding behind religious or scientific dogma. I know this, if Aliens showed up " Close Encounters " style and asked me to go, I would send you a postcard from Planet X!!!! ( or Uranus ) LOL!!!!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

I know what I saw! Yet I couldn't identify it.

• jam
    jam

I ask a Circuit Overseer that question, his answer "all

we know that Jehovah is focusing his attention on earth.

In regard to UFO's, speculation".

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

There is no intelligent physical life on other planets according to the Borg.

An Asleep from 1979 asked this question, and we were informed that Jehoobie "will do nothing without informing his servants the prophets," as the scripture says. So if there were UFO aliens The Witchtower God would have informed the Gibbering Buddy already. Talk about out of context!!!

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit