Just when I thought I had a reasonable jw on my friends list

by loosie 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'd rather have all you guys on Facebook than a JW anytime.

I wouldn't ha be started out saying I wasn't trying to offend if she hadn't asked me if I was last time I emailed to watch for her little ones about being molested.

No good deed goes unpunished.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Loosie:

No, you can't really trust them. Even if they are df'd you can't trust them because they will go running back. I have no illusions about the few JWs I know.

It is really sad about Oompa/Eric. He is another casualty of this hateful religion that needs to be exposed to the whole world. I am so grateful I got out and that I have no family there!

• clarity
    clarity

A reasonable JW is NO LONGER A JW!

Listen & learn.

• Dark Fader
    Dark Fader

I never sunscribed to the whole shunning. My best friend left his wife and the truth suddenly. I tried calling and finally tracked him down. He was of the mindset, why are you talking to me? He had his mind made up and besides I never really liked his wife anyway!

I gave him a hug told him I was his friends first.

• steve2
    steve2

A pig snorts, a tiger growls, a dog barks, a JW shuns.

The lovely surprise is so very many have learned to change their instinctive reactive sounds- they no longer snort, growl, bark or shun.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I learned the hard way that until someone is ready to awaken they won't.

Do not be afraid to walk away from conditional friends but keep the door open for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit