Just when I thought I had a reasonable jw on my friends list

by loosie 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

I was quickly reminded that I didn't. And I was showed how much love they really do have for old friends and unbelieveing family. Did I mention that I hate Jw's?

I emailed the tribute for Oompa to the JW sister of my high school boyfriend. I thought he was disfellowshipped because of the things that she told me. I told her that no matter what happens don't stop talking to your brother because this is how our family members feel when we stop talkign to them. I started off by saying that I was not sending this to her in order to get to stop being a jw.

She responded with my brother isn't df'd but if he was I would stop talking to him because I love jah. She said everytime you talk it to try to get me to do something against jah ( which isn't true) so she will no longer respond to my emails and her jw bros and sis have done more for her then her brother ever has.

I thanked her for reminding me of how unloving the jws really are and so long.

They are a hateful group of assholes.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I'm sorry, Loosie. You're right. It is a very unloving stance.

• loosie
    loosie

I don't care per say about losing her friendship. I'm more pissed that she took my pure intentions ( this time) as trying to get her out of the jws. And how she would be so unloving toward her brother if she had the chance.

I JUST HATE THEM AND THEIR DUMB POLICIES and I WANT OOMPA BACK!!!

• Diest
    Diest

Cult first....it is a sign of how fucked up they are....

• loosie
    loosie

I hope the disappear like the other cults eventually do. I hope everyone leaves in 2014.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Jusr like mentioned in 1984 JW's practrise double think or doublespeak. Thats why I always laugh at those trying to 'fade' you are trying to keep the friendship of people who DO NOT know what real friendship is! A reasonable JW is NO LONGER A JW!

ALWAYS REMEMBER It is a conditioning program, unless you have STRONG psycho hacking skills it is hard to break or disrupt the programing.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

this is part of what i've been saying.....the same paranoid scared culted out mind that caused her to think you were trying all of this manipulation, is the same culted out delusional mind that has these elders holding hearings on people as if they were the sanhedrin or some shit. just like i said "elders and non elders colluding together"

what is that saying? speak of the devil and the devil you see or some shit? something about speaking of the devil then you see the devil everywhere....wack jobs. the worst thing that ever happened was giving men status in this organization, that was the worst thing ever...because these are 90%+ people that would never have status in the real world, know nothing about how to deal with status or power, and that is one of the big psychological talking points right there, that is an entire book in itself.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Darth Frosty- I hope you are wrong. Trying to keep the friendship is different than trying to help friends awaken. If my "friends" never spoke to me again- but they were no longer under MIND CONTROL, I would get over it and be grateful and happy for them that they are no longer controlled. Sure, it WOULD HURT ME, but I love them, I want to help them now that I know TTATT.

• steve2
    steve2

So sorry to hear of your experience.

The lesson is revealing: Don't let them take advantage of your vulnerability at this time. Your grief is too important to you to genuinely try reaching out to them at this time. They'll just poop right in your nest. Once bitten, twice shy.

• promised_presence
    promised_presence

If you get a chance to talk to her again or any other JW don't even mention whether or not you are trying to offend or expose their beliefs. That triggers them to put on the defense mode. Simply bring up the topic i.e. 'I heard ...X' and let them do the reasoning for themselves thats what JW have been trained to do to some extent. But make sure you approach it as casually as bringing up the news don't use sarcasm (not to say that you do). She probably quickly dismissed the tribute to make her defense against you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit