Eric Reeder's Memorial?

by NeverKnew 28 Replies latest jw friends

• CandleSurgeon
    CandleSurgeon

I didn't know Eric well myself. But I would make every possible effort to attend as well. I won't pretend I knew him, or that we were close friends, but I understand his pain. I am very fortunate that I had children after leaving cutting ties with the WB&TS. My wife and I divorced but I honstly wasn't happy in the relationship and we really were not right for eachother. We got married young and you all know why.

I can only imagine the pain Eric endured from his unique position and the shunning he endured. I would very much like to attend this gathering and honor Eric.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I didn't log on to the computer this weekend...only checked JWN by phone.

Does anybody know when the funeral service will be and where in Greensboro it will be held?

• undercover
    undercover

Does anybody know when the funeral service will be and where in Greensboro it will be held?

From the obit in the GSO News & Record apparantly his body is being cremated. No mention of services/funeral. If anyone hears different, I'd appreciate a posting on this thread. Thanks.

• AGuest
    AGuest

More info re dear Oompa's memorial:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/239281/1/Message-from-Oompas-Family-re-Obit-and-Memorial

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Let me know the date and the time and I'm there.

• AGuest
    AGuest

If it comes to me, I will post it on the other thread, dear Tues (peace to you!), but dear Palmtree will probably keep us all posted, as well.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

My sincerest apologies to the family! I felt the discouragement fading as I read the note from the family.

Looking forward to hearing more details!

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I'm a 5 hour drive away, I'm willing to drive up there.

• AGuest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit