just a quick "hi" & introduction

by grumblecakes 34 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

GRUMBLECAKES- Welcome to the board ! Nice to have you here ! You are among friends who care and have experienced the wrath of the JW cult. Look forward to getting to know you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• clarity
    clarity

Welcome Grumblecakes ... you will find the truth about the truth here!

(otherwise known as TTATT)

Never heard of this show, but looks interesting .....>

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472954/

clarity

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Grumblecakes - Welcome and let loose, baby! It's a heady feeling at first, but you'll get used to breathing the fresh air.

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• whoosier
    whoosier

Welcome grumblecakes.

ditto on what cobaltcupcake said.and flipper, and troubled mind.

Sit, down, relax, and enjoy the new ride. It's refreshing.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome. Though you may be shy, you don't have to hesitate to bounce thoughts and ideas off of this forum.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Welcome Grumble cakes! Hope this forum serves you well

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Welcome!

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

yay, thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

zid, i like that mascot idea! ohhhh, if someone would make an actual sparlock doll, i would buy em by the dozen and leave em behind in the KH, peoples cars, ect, muahahwhhahhahha! (evil laughter).

i did find a halloween x-mas tree (its all black, and messed up and creepy looking, bad ass! ) on amazon im seriously gonna buy and leave up till new years. first holiday season here i come!!! i suppose that lil tree can be my mascot for now.

cobalt! hi!!!! i checked out youre blog a couple days ago, good stuff!!

troubledmind-yeah TOTALLY! its really is absurd to think of grown adults terrified of conversation. funny how long it takes to gain perspective on that.

• smiddy
    smiddy

A warm welcome from down under grumble cakes .

smiddy

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello Grumblecakes and welcome! I remember very well having similar feelings when I first joined here. Goes to show how successfully brainwashed we all were, doesn't it? Proof in itself that the WTBS is a cult.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit