just a quick "hi" & introduction

by grumblecakes 34 Replies latest jw friends

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

im a wee bit shy/scared of all this, but just wanted to introduce myself real quick...here goes...

hey there everybody! im grumblecakes. ive been working on fading for some time but am just now saying 'aw what the hell' & allowing myself unrestricted google privileges (i feel like a kid in a candy store now). ill skip the story because im sure you guys have heard it all before/dont want to bore you, but in short, i have a great sense of humor, love 'its always sunny in philadelphia', soup, fight club, the muppets, beer, rebelliousness against a weird ass organization (even tho it really shouldnt be considered rebellious when youre a grown ass woman making your own decisions), and people with tremendous courage (you guys:D).

hoping to finally have someone to talk to about all the STUFF YOURE NOT EVER SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT, EVER!

anywhoozle, thats me, just sayin hi, very pleased to meet you all.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Well, HELLO, Grumblecakes!!!

I like your "handle" - cute name!!

welcome to the board smiley

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You'll need your sense of humor and your 'grown ass' around here Sweetie.

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

Chris

• ziddina
    ziddina

OOOOH!! Hey, Grumblecakes!!!

Just an impish idea - why not get one of those "blue smurfs" dolls, just to use as a 'mascot'!!!

smurf guitar

Or maybe a "Sparlock Warrior Wizard"???

• dontplaceliterature
  • perfect1
    perfect1

Hi dont be shy.

Everyone is allowed google priviledges.

There is such thing as an incognito window if you fear for your privacy and browsing history.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I remember my first post after lurking for a while ...watch out that first step is a doozy ! I could not believe I was an adult afraid to converse with other adults about questions I was never suppose to admit I had .As you can see after 3,000 plus posts I got over it

WELCOME not to rebelliousness ,But to FREEDOM !

This is a great place to be ,and we ARE interested in your personal story even if it is similar to others . I think that is what helps people the most ,reading how they are not alone and that other people just like them are aware something is wrong in 'spiritual JW paradise '.

Looking forward to knowing you better .

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Grumble, It's always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Welcome!

• Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome grumblecakes!

Best wishes here on JWN and for life in general...

• finally awake
    finally awake

hello and welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit