Hi everyone

by mouthy 31 Replies latest forum suggestions

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Gadget!!!!! Where are you????. Sent you a letter it came back....
    I love you sweetie was just looking at your picture on the motor bike yesterday

OODAD Breakfast Of C Thanks alot Carlatroubled mind AwARE Glander "pull it out " lol
    Lifeto short. I still pray every night mentioning your real name sizemilk what a lovely thing to say Thank you
    Black sheep

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

My sweet Grace!

Hello, my dear one! You have been on my mind so much in the last few days and I just had to pop in here to see how you've been. I am SO far behind in email and correspondence with others that I truly care about. You have always been very precious to me. I am sorry to hear of your ailments and hope they can find a way to ease your discomfort.

I have had a very bad year myself (healthwise) and seeing a doctor once a month to try and keep this body in better condition. The Creator has blessed me with a new set of quite wonderful and very caring friends since He pulled me out of the WTS cult (can you believe it has been 13 years ago this month that I sent in my letter of DA to the WTS cult leaders?) and the peace and contentment I have found brings tears of joy to my eyes.

I have a whole new appreciation and love for our Creator that grows each day.... so that I don't have the "need" to keep harping about the spiritually dangerous WTS teachings all the time as I used to. I'd rather spend time in praise and focusing on "good things" rather than to keep working myself up into living in a state of hatred as I was used to being in. It's not that I don't still have a deep feeling of total loathing and disgust for everything Watchtower.....but dwelling on it only brings me down. It has been so much better for me in so many ways, not to be carrying that hard knot of burning hatred in my heart any longer.

May our loving and most generous God continue to bless you and use you to be a comfort and a help to others. Know that I love you and remember all that you have done for me as a true friend. Take care good lady,

with love, hugs and blessings,

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well sunspot you could have included a Kleenex with that post....

I cant remember doing anything for you.but I hope that is true. You see I forget
    so much now i am 85. I am glad you have gone on from the WT thoughts.
    I think that is healthy... I havent because i have lost everything that i love ( except this board>> friends)
    because of the WT.I do have Sue my daughter that left the WT,but my other daughter ,granddaughter,
    great grandchild is still with them so shun me.... Keep on keeping on sweetie sunspotyour well named

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

My dear sweet Mouthy.....I can assure you that your love and friendship have been a huge blessing to me, as you have helped me out spiritually, emotionally and at one time, financially.....(so that I could attend the WNFJ Convention in the mountains of PA a number of years ago ). Unfortunately, illness has prevented me from being able to travel more than an hour or so away from home, but that convention was one of the highlights of my life....and you sat by my side the entire time.

I too forget things now at age 71.....so it seems to be part of aging process....it used to bother me when others would "remind" me of things I had totally forgotten and had NO recollection of ever occurring....but it is just the way it is. I don't fret over it any more.

I have two offspring (out of the six I raised) that have chosen to devote themselves to loyalty to the WTS ......and they have totally shut me out of their lives when I decided to not attend meetings after the Memorial of 1998. Hubby and I have welcomed a great-grandchild from one of the "speaking to us" children. She will be 2 this month....so things have a way of evening out.

It still hurts terribly to lose the love of children because of cult teachings and lies they believe....but my life has taken a whole new and delightful turn for the better now .....as I pursue my new spiritual path guided by love for God and for all others no matter what building they might worship in....recalling as Jesus explained in the bible....what the Two Laws HE preached and focused on, actually hinged upon what mankind needed to embrace more fully.

Have a lovely evening my friend....

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Sunspot... Thanks for reminding me about our being together...Yes I do remember now
    So sorry to hear about your health... Also happy to hear about your grandchild

I see wher many have gone to the Pa mountain this week, Boo Hoo I wish I could be there.

I went for over 20 years ...Eric Greishaber is doing it this year with the two Bobs...
    Keep your chin up sweetie ,It isnt over till the fat lady sings!!!!! I am not singing LOL

Grace

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"This (very appropriately) fell into my lap a few moments ago from someone on Facebook.....and I just HAD to share it here:

"Grace is the love that seeks you out even when you have nothing to give in return. Grace is being loved when you are or feel you are unlovable. Grace has the power to turn despair into hope. Grace listens, lifts up, cures, transforms and heals."..........Lindsey Holcomb

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes that is the GRACE of God.... Lovely

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hello Grace(Mouthy)

Your our Grace , here! Glad to see you and am glad you're feeling better! Love to you

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Rip!!!! LOL

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Hello dear Grace, from rainy England!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit