Hi everyone

by mouthy 31 Replies latest forum suggestions

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm still here

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

MOUTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm HAPPY to SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you're ok!!!!!!!!

Are you still wearing a CROWN?

• tec
    tec

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What, are you leaving?

• flipper
    flipper

Hey Mouthy- Glad to hear that our dearest Grandmother is still here ! We miss your posts and insightful comments ! Hope your health is holding up . How are you ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mouthy
    mouthy

Love you all !!!!Flipper as Rip knows I am not good.... I dont have a crown (except the one Rip sent me in my pms)

But every thing eat goes right through me..Tec!!!.. MrsJones!!!! Yes I am HOPING to GO UP

My cousin is visiting from England, & also Spain( they have homes in both countries.)

Any way kids I thank Flipper for calling me a dearest Grandmother I am vain enough to cherish that,

Be good kids be back in a few days....For all on board even the ones that dont like me

• cofty
    cofty

Hey mouthy, great to hear from you again. Enjoy your visitors.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Mouthy

I sent you a PM earlier.

"Rip"

• still thinking
    still thinking

Have a lovely time Mouthy...and I find it hard to believe that anyone here could not like you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

OH Still thinking What a lovely thing to say.I am taking that to bed with me right now Thanks

Good Night God Bless you all. I pray for all of you every night.( I say" You KNOW THEM LORD all on JWN"
    Yes You too Simon....Your a blessing to host us all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit