RANT! Old JWs make me so mad!

by lil.lady.03 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• dog is god
    dog is god

I know how you feel. My mom sort of dissapeared mentally and all she could do was talk about the "truth". I mean it. It ate away everything she was. She wasn't outright mean but kind of sugar-coated arsnic. It's all poison. I took care of her and was with her when she died. The cong she had been in forgot about her. assh..es. Those NY guys should be nailed to a pole/cross/xylon whatever they dub it....they deserve it.

• stapler99
    stapler99

The religion as a whole, and some of the people in it, are bullies, plain and simple! Try not to let it get to you.

• finally awake
    finally awake

My grandmother and her sister were masters of the guilt trip and the cutting remark. My grandma's favorite line was "what will people think?" - no matter what I said or did, it somehow would reflect badly on "the family". I think part of my attraction to the witnesses was the knowledge that becoming a dub would give me a lifetime free pass from dealing with the holiday bull**** they wanted to inflict on me. I wish I had just grown the balls I needed back then rather than joining the borg.

• moshe
    moshe

If the baby shower was a month after the baby was born, I'll bet your granny would be busting the door down to be there!

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

"Find the watchtower that says it is OK to leave the religion of your parents and tell her" I read in the Watchtower it is ok to leave the religion of your

parents if you find out they are not teaching the truth so I did"" So awesome.

One of the mein turning points for me was when they maid me give a part on respecting your elders on stage. They picked it I am sure becouse I call the elders by there first name even when they have asked me to call them brother this or brother that. I was sick of that crap and it got me searcing agien. I think humens are humens and should be treated kindly but only given the amount of respect they decerce. There are a lot of crapy people out there that do not decerve resoect despite there age. Others well earned any respect they got even at a young age, Nicala Tesla is one good example.

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

The Pope and governing body are examples of who not to respect. :-D but I would still treat them kindly. Like say one of the GB opened a door at a store for me I would say thank you. But I would not obay there instructions past what I would have wanted to do by myself. For instence if the pope asked me to open a door for him I would do it becouse I would do it for anybody, however if he asked me to call him father I would be like you are not speshiol get over your self and leave me alone.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I havent read all the replies I just read what you posted.
    But I am sorry to say I feel sorry for your Granny ,I was just like her when I was in the "lie"

Its no good going to see her until the little one is born.. She will continue to upset you

You dont need this while your "hosting" a little one inside of you.( gotta take care of her/him/)

I was so much a mind controlled JW that I would probally have yaked as she is.
    Look after yourself Dont let her get more time in on your account.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

The comments by the old JW are so typical. It is frustrating trying to be nice to people who are so delusional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit