Whats your earliest memory?

by sleepy 32 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Hey Simon,

There is more that explains my goofiness. When I was ten months old, my uncle was holding me. I reached over his shoulder and grabed an electric cord that went up to a wall lamp. I bit into it, and received an electric shock. I still have a small scare at the corner of my mouth from it. The doctor said that I was lucky that my face wasn't disfigured. He also told my mom that it my diaper had been wet, and I would have made a ground connection. The electricity would have killed me.

So, at the age of 10 months, I had my first and only electro-shock treatment. I have been in lalla land ever since.

• teejay
    teejay

A mobile of geometric shapes with vibrant colors that was hanging over my crib. I was around two, I guess.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Larc, I was almost electrocuted to death once also. I was around 7 or 8 when it happened.

Do you remember those old are pumps? The ones that looked like plimps on wheels? My grandfather was using it for something one day and I was out wacthing him as I always did. Well it was early in the am and there was still dew on the ground. I was barefoot and I grabbed hold of the handle. Had my grndfather not pulled me off of it, I would have died. I remember it as if it were yesterday. It didn't hurt at all. I just felt numb.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit