Whats your earliest memory?

by sleepy 32 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

Whats your earliest memory?

I can remmember going to see my new-born sister in hospital when I was 2 years old.
    Funny thing is I remmember , remmembering that i remmembered things from the past as a 2 year old , but I carnt remmember the actual things themself.
    I hope that makes sense.
    I wonder if I can access earlier memories by some technique?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I forget.

- Nathan Natas, UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I remember being about 4 years old...I was at my great-grandmothers home. I was watching "I Dream Of Jeannie" on TV. I was sitting in a kiddie chair that had a seat that turned...kinda like a seat that is on a bar stool.

I was sitting and twirling and using my feet to gain momentum. I then recall leaning back and putting out my hands and feet....then BAM!

I slammed my head into the coffee table. I needed 10 stiches and had a major concussion.

About 2 years later I went bike riding. My mother made us ride adult sized bikes. Back then they had the big fat tires. My front tire was flat and the walk to the gas station was about 4 blocks. I decided to ride the bike....I was on the sidewalk. I remember hitting a bump in the sidewalk...the kind that makes you trip as a child. When I hit it, I somehow went flying. I can see the pavement coming right at me. It was slow motion. I landed on the top of my head. I reall my mother running down the street to get me, wrapping a towel around my head and running to the doctor's office two blocks down the street. I got stiches then also.

One more thing I clearly remember is walking home from school in Chicago. I was 6. My sister was 9. As we crossed the alley between the school and a street, a car was sitting there. A man inside asked my sister and I to come over...he wanted to show us something. I started to walk over. My sister yelled NO! Mom will be mad...do not talk to strangers. I ignored her, pulled away and ran up to the car.

The man said "look at this little girl"...He had a HUGH erection! I did not know what it was. My sister was right behind me and screamed at me to run. I was confused...the erection looked like a toy that was popular in the mid-60's. It was a game that was 4 large plastic thumbs and a hammer. The kids were supposed to put the thumb on and try to hit each other. When we got home, I explained to my mother that the man had a huge thumb in his pants.

For years I heard about the man with the thumb in his pants. It was years before I understood what he really had in his pants. It really did look like a thumb though....they still do!

• belbab
    belbab

I was lying stretch out straight and naked on a large stone slab, surrounded by white robed men who were chanting you are strong, you are strong It seemed to be Egypt. I rebelled, and that's where the fragment of memory, ended.

belbab

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Earliest I can recall is driving to nursery school in my mom's car.

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA
    - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa.

• Perry
    Perry
    the erection looked like a toy that was popular in the mid-60's.

I know that was a terrible experience for a youngster. I don't want to minimize that. But that sttaement really cracked me up!

• tattoogrl333
    tattoogrl333

Every saturday morning I would go downstairs with my favorite stuffed animals and line them up next to me, and we would sit and watch cartoons together.

• sadiejive
    sadiejive

I remember when I was about 2-3 and fell off a countertop (what idiot sits a 2-3 yr old on a countertop and leaves them) and sometime between 3-4, I bumped into a gas heater and burned my arm. Also, I remember when I was around 4 and my grandmother accidentally hit one of my toes with a hoe. Gee, looking back, I'm amazed that I made it to 5.

sadie

• D8TA
    D8TA

Sitting in a laundry basket and looking out my front room window. I was 18 months in to this life.

D8TA

~ A day no season would claim ~

• ISP
    ISP

I can't remember either......

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit