Spy vs. Spy

by TR 39 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Prisca's comments about WOL made me wonder about official WTS sanctioned spies and moles. We all know for a fact that to the WTS lies are ok, and spying does happen. Does anyone know of officially appointed WTS spies, or do hard-core militant and/or plain old sneaky JW's just feel it is their duty? I have to believe the WTS has "undercover" or "covert" operates in it's fold. To keep the congregations clean, of course.[8>]

TR

• Xandit
    Xandit

Paranoia springs eternal... Let me tell you, the heavy hitters in the organization are so sure of themselves they coudn't care less what most people are doing. It's only the piss ants that get excited about that kind of stuff. It's a way of trying to make themselves look more important than they are.

• Simon
    Simon

I don't think they have anything organised but there are always those who take it upon themselves to take action and excuse it by imagining that they have Jehovahs blessing somehow.
    The kind of people that write 'Apostate' on my car.
    The type that slash other brothers tyres during the Kingdom Hall
    Irlam was SUCH a lovely congregation...

• Prisca
    Prisca

Simon,

Someone wrote "apostate" on your car??? That's so sick! What morons would do that?

No, don't tell me, we can guess the sort who would.....

• TR
    TR

Spying DOES sound like the stuff wannabees would do. After all the crap that's gone on inside the WTS, your right Xandit, the "heavy hitters" could care less.

I think I was the victim of JW spies, or just nosy-ass JW's. When an elder came to check on me after I left, the first thing out of his mouth was: "Have you been smoking?" Yes, I puff a stogie from time to time. His initial interest was to get the goods on me. I don't believe he gave a shi! about me personally. He still hasn't answered the questions I gave him. That was 3 years ago. He said, "give me a week".

TR

• larc
    larc

TR,

As it says in Larc 43:85, "A week unto an Elder is as a thousand years."

• amicus
    amicus

Occasionally I'll go over to H2O and check out what's being discussed. This subject has come up a few times there. The participants in the discussion ranged from rabid anti-dubs to "open minded" elders. The consensus seemed to be that WTBTS has no interest in spying, but they probably do monitor anti dub sites and dub related db's such as this. They are also trying to locate the moles in their organization who are supplying proprietary info to outsiders. Neither of those two activities would require much in the way of resources. They kinda make sense, too.

• Simon
    Simon

I know people from our cong. have visited this site and probably make copies of everything I say as 'evidence'...BTW: if you're reading this - ya lame loosers !

• mommy
    mommy
    BTW: if you're reading this - ya lame loosers !

Simon roflmao:) hee hee I am going to have to back you up on this!
    Btw, can you take my pic off for me? no special reason(lol)
    wendy

• larc
    larc

Mommy,

Did you want your picture off because of what the bad guy wrote?

Simon,

If you haven't already checked out the thread about the guy who wants to marry mommie. Please do. There's bad stuff over there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit