No windows in K Hs, why?

by rekless 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

In the K.H. I used to go to we had nice windows along one wall but,five min. before the meeting began the vertical blinds were closed tight.
    ..................................Jedd

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

To give that 'safe in the arms of Jesus' feeling.

Seriously...I think it is to give the illusion that you are indeed separate from the world.

Beck

• dins
    dins

Solitary confinement has no windows!!!!!:)

• butalbee
    butalbee

Just to remind the loyal and faithful slave that once you are in, there is no way out.,

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

There is one Hall that I know of in Kansas City that has windows. However, it is the only modern Kingdom Hall I can think of that does have windows.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• chezza
    chezza

The kingdom hall i went to had many windows, and the curtains would only close if it was rather hot, and believe me did i spend many hours just looking out the windows during the meetings, which was really good when the late comers came coz you could see them :-), im sure thats why we had windows to see the late comers so the elders would know who they needed to speak to about respect for the food jehovah provides.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

All the KHs where I stay usually have lots of big glass windows which are never covered up, I wonder why? I've never heard of vandalism either, which is odd, because I live in an extremely high-crime region of my continent.

If there hadn't been windows on the KH, I would surely have gone insane.

"The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], Unseen Apostate Directorate of *SOMEWHERE*.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit