Space Shuttle Endeavour Today

by titch 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• titch
    titch

So, is there anyone in the L.A. Basin area who saw the Space Shuttle Endeavour and its NASA Boeing747 transport, as it made its way over Southern California today? Or, for that matter, anywhere over California? I saw it, from the parking lot of a hotel, directly across the street from Disneyland, as it crossed over Disneyland. It seems there was a lot of "observation parties" all over Los Angeles and Orange counties, waiting to see it.

Titch.

• Farkel
    Farkel

titch,

: Or, for that matter, anywhere over California?

I saw it clearly at 9:45 a.m. this morning. It flew over the Sacramento Capital building and then flew over my area at 1,500 feet. I swear I could have tossed a rock at it and hit it. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as no shuttles will ever fly again. I saw it for around 60 seconds before it left.

What a magnificent opportunity that was. I will never forget it. It was as near to a spiritual experience I ever had.

Farkel

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

My picture:

• titch
    titch

Farkel: Great that you had the experience; Leolaia: GREAT picture!!

Titch.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My brother took a pic of the shuttle from where e lives just east of Sacramento.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Too far south.

In about 30 years there will be conspiracy theorists who claim the shuttle flights were a hoax.

Mark my words.

shuttle conspiracy

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    In about 30 years there will be conspiracy theorists who claim the shuttle flights were a hoax.

All the pictures taken by the "Hubble Telescope" are fake!! All done with Photoshop. NASA is a government agency, ergo, its all a fraud. QED.

• Jaime l de Aragon
  • NOLAW
    NOLAW

Don't open the appetite of the Awake writers.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yes. Saw it cruise by on it's way back to LAX. It was spectacular!!!

Bravo NASA and to the space program.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit