Can someone please explain why I'm NOT DF'd yet???

by Calebs Airplane 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Have you tried walking into a KH drunk, reeking of smoke and flopping your wang out?

Overkill is underrated.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Thanks everyone... your perspective is much appreciated.... I've been out for almost 2 years so I'm probably just a nuisance more than anything...

But I'm inclined to go with Tylinbrando's guess...

Once he opens the "can of worms" it only cuts into his personal time and exposes him to scrutiny from the others on the BOE.

Also, this elder has so many other "privileges" outside of the congo and has CA and DC rock star status... he's not about to waste his time bringing this up to the BOE... Plus, the paper trail I have on him is SO LONG (by that I mean GB-bashing emails that he should have taken action on) that it's probably too late for him to follow use page 60 of his elder's manual... (of course, I would NEVER turn him in) by the way, I even mentioned to him that I have the Elder's Manual as well...

Last night I sent him a link to the masturbation video with the following question: "Doesn't American Sign Language provide a means of spelling out words? ... Also, they used subtitles for Bible texts... why didn't they use subtitles for certain words? ... watch the video first and let me know..."

Of course, I don't expect a response... but this should get very interesting...

thanks again

CA

• Stealth
    Stealth

Once the elder got the first email, he may have blocked your emails or direct them directly to the trash bin. He may not even know that you are sending them.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

He probably isn't reading them, although he should have taken action after the first one, if he got it. Some people never check their spam filter.

I'd say save yourself some trouble and DA yourself.

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• Ding
    Ding

Maybe the elder has as many doubts about the organization as you do and is trying to figure out how to get out himself...

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Sounds to me like he is waking up. If you try this approach with one that is NOT waking up....you'll be on the chopping block quickly

• undercover
    undercover

If he admitted that 607 is wrong then he is either, 1 - already one of us, or 2 - he will be shortly.

He's in doubt enough not to throw you to the wolves for your apostacy, yet he's not free and clear enough to be able to speak to you without fear of repurcussions on his end.

If you're trying to get DFd, just send your emails to every elder you know and you'll be DFd toot sweet. If you're not, consider yourself lucky that you got away with your indiscretion. Never, ever email anything even slightly anti-WT to anyone who can 'out' you.

• Dark Fader
    Dark Fader

While we haven't gone to that extreme we've merely faded. Haven't been to meetings in years. We decorate our house with lights at Christmas and all. Never formally contacted my the congo. What do you suppose our status is?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Thanks everyone for your insight...

Undercover... i just think he's dug himself into a hole... my first emails were merely innocent questions but, as the months went by, these were slowly phased out with more hard-hitting emails... he's been responding (only sporadically I'll admit) but he's at the point of no return... if he hasn't blown the whistle yet, his only recourse is to keep these emails to himself... otherwise, no more assembly parts for him and he'll lose his "rock star" status...

Dark Fader... that's a tough question...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Shouting is the fastest way not to be heard.

Just to be contrary, he may have peevishly decided to ignore you. Not worth the effort even of disfellowshipping.

Think again what your goal in all this is.

Me, the elders don't even give the time of day. Unbaptized woman. No status to speak of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit