Can someone please explain why I'm NOT DF'd yet???

by Calebs Airplane 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I have been sending one "apostate" email after another to an elder in my congo (who frequently does Circuit and District Convention parts) and I'm still NOT DF'd...

I've even sent him a free pdf copy of "Crisis of Conscience" twice in the last 3 months (sorry Cynthia Franz), as well as emails about the whole spectrum of bullshit (607, 144K, 1935, blood, proof of lies, false predictions, etc...). He vary rarely responds but I know he's reading them because he said so in a recent Google chat...

He even acknowledged that the WT got 607 wrong but then says that I should look at the positives and stop finding fault...

But still... I sent some really strong GB-bashing emails and I'n NOT DF'd...

I mean seriously, I've pushed the envelope as far as I possibly can.

What the hell is going on???

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Maybe he too is 'awake' ?

Loz x

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

try it on another elders, you will eventually get df'd.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Maybe youve convinced his but his circumstances mean he has to endure.

Iam in a similar position in that the Min serv who took my book study group, was a fairly close friend, last time I bumped into him and his wife I told him all my apostate stuff, he refused to belive about the UN NGO business by the way, said he wouldnt even Google it, didnt want to know, anyway, hes obviouslt not taken it further, or maybe they DFed me behind my back?, can they do that?

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Calebs Airplane

I have been sending one "apostate" email after another to an elder in my congo (who frequently does Circuit and District Convention parts) and I'm still NOT DF'd.

Well, as long as you not make division in th congo, they cannot DF you, based upon some emails. He may arrange for a 2 witness meeting, that may lead to a JC, if you don't answer correct. But your are suppose to get help if your faith is weak. This elder may also see some of your points, as you mentioned. So, he would probably not do much, until you start sending email to several brothers in the congo and the matter becomes public.

You may evaluate your situation and reason over your next steps. How would you benefit from being DF? If you want to reach some of your friends with your new knowledge, then maybe you should relax a little, be patient and build trust. Besides you have false doctrines in all religions, so what are you aiming at. Some are better off not knowing TTATT. Others may profit from learning more about certain issues, in order to make their own descions according to their own conscience! This may include information about medical issues.

Good luck brother!

Love from brother Healthworker

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

How prominent are you withing the Congo? Privileges? Family? How many generations? How vocal are you outside of your communication with this Elder? Once he opens the "can of worms" it only cuts into his personal time and exposes him to scrutiny from the others on the BOE.

I currently have communication with several BOE and one CO. I communicate with several current Bethelites. They know without a doubt I am outspoken and even possibly opposed. But they have been communicating with me for 18 months. How do they rectify that with others on the BOE?THEY DONT! It is better for them to act ignorant, disconnected and uncommunicative. They are scared to death and they are trying to reconcile their beliefs with their conscience.

Still when they are confronted with personal obligations or impetus to defend their positions because of my personal actions they are more than happy to fire off an email or engage in a phone conversation. (Recorded without their permission and I really could care a less of legal ramifications, I wont be using it AT trial.)

If there are no attending active JWs in the Congo demanding that you be "dealt with" chances are you are still under the radar. Keep it that way. If you are selective and wise, what you do and say can have an affect on them and plant a thought process leading them out of the sectarian vice grip. Phonecalls and emails can never hold water in a JC.

They want the easy solution, dont ever give it to them. No letters, no "two witnesses", make sure you are not being recorded ever. Live, Love and Laugh....and deny, deny, deny.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Yep - I like that elder. He is showing signs of someone on his way out. Well done!

• LV101
    LV101

I like him, too. At least you can educate someone about the TTATT.

• flipper
    flipper

CALEBS- Very interesting ! This elder either likes you as a person or he has doubts himself that he won't talk to others about, but he's using his position as elder to show kindness to you instead of judgment. That's pretty cool. Just be careful though. Even though this guy MAY be protecting you- if your name comes up in conversation if he's talking to other elders - those elders may try to pump him for information about you. That's the thing about elder bodies, you may be in tight with one elder, but if another one wants to chop your balls off, they'll find a way to do it. So watch who you trust. You may want to slow down in your sending " nice guy " elder lots of apostate stuff.

I don't know if you have family still inside the JW's , if not, you may not care what your fate is , but I wish you the best whatever you decide in how to handle it ! Good luck. peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

May I ask why you don't just DA yourself? Seems like you're going to an awful lot of trouble to get DF'D, although it sounds as though your trouble may lead to someone else awakening, making it all worth it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit