12/15 Study WT Questions From Readers - What to do with frozen embryos

by traveb 18 Replies latest jw friends

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

I prefer to defrost them, and prepare a nice omelette with olive oil, cheddar, chives, tomatoes, bacon, etc....

Oh, wait: you were talking about HUMAN embryos? My bad: thought this was chicken embryos....

• Glander
    Glander

whoops. We almost ignored the self absorbed King Solomon. That's OK he always makes sure he sticks his nose in to say, "look at me!".

Hey, KS, how's your buddy, Beavis?

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

"Illegal immigrants cannot marry"

Yet another

SPIM

coming to you

by the GB!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Glanders said:

whoops. We almost ignored the self absorbed King Solomon. That's OK he always makes sure he sticks his nose in to say, "look at me!".

Hey, KS, how's your buddy, Beavis?

Up from your nap, I see? Check the thread, and you'll see I was responding to GromitSK's asking for recipes... I know you can't be bothered to read every comment before posting (due to attention span issues, I'm sure), but it might help keep you from stepping into it with every post....

The reason for the sarcasm is obvious: the WTBTS has absolutely NO scriptural basis to make any claims about modern medical procedures (like IVF) by looking at Bible containing 2,500 yr old "science" as the reference. THAT'S the incredibly ludicrious element which warrants any and all ridicule that can be mustered. People DIE because of medical decisions made based on WT doctrine (blood stance).

Glanders, you don't still take the WT seriously, do you?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I'm all for the omelette idea. Wild mushroom, asparagus and asiago cheese on mine, please.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Am I in trouble? Lol

• loosie
    loosie

that seems strange given their stance on abortion... or is that about to change as well?!?!?!

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Doesn't sound like a good topic for "unlettered and ordinary men" to be dishing out advice on.

• beavis
    beavis

Heeerrrrrrreeeeee's Beavis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit