They STILL might be DFing me soon for apostasy...

by RayPublisher 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tornapart
    tornapart

Ray: I need you to give me a REAL hug someday!!!

Me too bro! You're the best! Truly!

• Londo111
    Londo111

I just showed the 8 minute clip to my coworker. It was so funny when you were trying to show them the paper and they are like, "No we don't want to look at that! Is that from JW.Org?" If the mind control wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

No Ms. Tornapart , you're the best! (Ad infinitum to the moon and back plus one...)

...Now this is getting embarassing- one of us has to s t o p the lovefest lol.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

im late to the party, but am i correct that Ray's wife basicly filed for divorce and is isolate him from the kids because he disagrees with the WTS?

if so, this is yet another example that facinates me, and that is, mates who are allowed to divorce because of apotasy. its like the dirty little secret loop hole. stories like that have been shared here many times. its crazy.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Londo - My fav part in the 8 minutes is actually when I asked them if they thought new GB guy is mentally imbalanced!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

My fav part in the 8 minutes is actually when I asked them if they thought new GB guy is mentally imbalanced!

Yeah, how did they respond to THAT?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

RayPub, i know you have a lot going in still, my phene is messed up but text me anytime. Hope things went well in court.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

PM me data-dog when u can - With all the avatars I'm a little confused who's who sometimes...

BTW it took my PC about 7.5 hours last night to rendered the first 45 minute video, and it came out as a 1.5 gb master file...It is uploading to YouTube right now but feels like it is taking forever!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Ray said- My fav part in the 8 minutes is actually when I asked them if they thought new GB guy is mentally imbalanced!

(Ray)Eric, that was an excellent unanswerable question!!! (LOL)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit