Non-JW Friends...

by LDH 30 Replies latest jw friends

• trevor
    trevor

Hi Sabrina99,

Thanks for your comments on my posting. I am sorry to hear that you have have been disfellowshipped. It is easier if leaving was a choice one made, as in my case.

After leaving I still had a dream - to find the truth. The truth about our existence it's purpose its reality. It took me ten years of searching and then tired out and disappointed I stopped looking. It was then into that empty void that the truth came. All I had studied suddenly added up and I was truly free. Life it'self is not waiting for a future date to make it's move, it is working every day holding this universe together and rejoicing at the delight of being alive - now!

I guess a lot of people on this site are still looking, waiting for a prophecy to be fulfiled or someone with the answers to show up. They are upset that the organization they put their trust in let them down. The dream is still alive and better than anything the WT has the imagination to explain. We are all part of that dream, we just need to wake up.

I hope you find your dream.

Trevor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit