Cagefighter silently entered the new system Sept 8, 2012

by Cagefighter 20 Replies latest social humour

• wasblind
    wasblind

There are a lot of GOOD PEOPLE OUT HERE IN THE WORLD!____mamochan13

Not so, saith the WTS

" What does the record of human history show ?

Eccl. 8:9 " Man has dominated man to his own injury." " Every civilization that has ever existed has ultimately collapsed. So as a historian, one has to live with a sense of inevitability of tragedy.____ Henry Kissinger "_______Reasoning book page 152

Jehovah's witnesses are a very pessimistic religion, wouldn't ya think ????

If Cage fighter hada woke up as an active Jehovah's witness , his out look on life

would have been a different one

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Every civilization that has ever existed has ultimately collapsed. So as a historian, one has to live with a sense of inevitability of tragedy

By that logic why ever do anything? Diet, Sex, Exercise, Eat, Breathe. It all ends the same....LOL

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

<<<<< JW WORLD

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

<---Like a wet blanket. No wonder I left.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Why do Jehovah's witnesses go House to house ? "_______Reasoning book page 206

Nuthouse escapee said

the WT should be grateful that someone built the house so they could have the priviledge of waking them up on a Saturday morning (on their way to Starbucks) Leslie

• Heaven
    Heaven

" Some people contribute towards community improvement by providing money; others do it by volunteering their services. we go beyond that, calling at homes of people , offering to study the bible with them free of charge."________Reasoning book pages 207-208

Hmmm... now let me see.... New Home or Litteratrash.... New Home or Litteratrash. Decisions, descisions.

• designs
    designs

Cagefighter- Habitat For Humanity

• Hermano
    Hermano

I love to read success stories.

• Glander
    Glander

great comparison Cage. I worked on a HfH project a few years ago for a couple of days and it was a nice experience.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hermano, Hermano, Hermano

Accordin' to the WTS that is not a success story, Cage fighter has wasted

valuable time, investing in a world that is soon to be " Out of Business "

" IF SOMEONE SAYS-----

why don't you people get involved in doing things to make the world ( community ) a better place to live ?

Then perhaps add : Why do you feel that this has become such a major need? Obviously, immediate action on the matter can be beneficial, but ( Explain what we do to help people to apply bible principles in thier lives )"_____Reasoning book page 207

Trust, when the first frost hit the ground, those folks will wish a thousand times

they had a bible study to protect them from the cold, rather than a warm house

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit