Cagefighter silently entered the new system Sept 8, 2012

by Cagefighter 20 Replies latest social humour

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I believe I might have silently entered the new system this morning. You see, I woke up at 6 AM on a Saturday (that is a sign of the seventh seal in itself). I was supposed to go to my first Habitat for Humanity build with a bunch of fellow evil doers from Christedom where we would feast on the blood of matyrs and have a satanic orgy before building a house on the backs of captured slaves.

Instead I met some really nice people and did some work myself. As the clouds broke and we hammered and nailed beneath a clear blue skye, I realized I had seen this scene before. Fresh 2x4's in the air, men and women of all ages lending a hand to build a home on a reclaimed peice of land once a haven for drug addicts and prostitutes. Hmmmmm..... When the food arrived then I remembered where I saw this before! Surely I was in the new system! I made it! The only thing missing was my own pet tiger!

Then I reached down for a nail and observed a girl from one of the sorities bending over to pick up a hammer. My impure thoughts began to run wild and I reached into my pocket with out thinking for a smoke. I began to doubt that sority girls in jogging shorts and menthol cigarettes would be the New System but if Hitler could make it, who knows?

I have to report I was a little disappointed to see you apostates where still around, confirming that I probably did not enter the N.S. over night. However, I will let you judge from yourselves the photographic evidence. Sorry, I don't have any pics of the sority girls.

NOW What I saw today.... (Not actual images, but close enough to illustrate)

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Good for ya'! Habitat quick-builds are so much more rewarding, since they're not done under false pretenses, or in hopes of getting a pet lion later, but only for the intrinsic reward of knowing that you're doing something to help someone in the here and now.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Cagefighter, you ought to be ashamed of yourself helpin' to put a roof

over someones head, when you coulda been bumpin' your gums in a bible study

After all, " For thousands of years, political rulers have been promising

their people better conditions With what results ??? "______Reasoning book page 155

Accordin' to the WTS Jimmy Carter wastin' folks time wit the end so close

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    After all, " For thousands of years, political rulers have been promising their people better conditions With what results ??? "______Reasoning book page 155

Damn those politicians (and others) for doing a little bit to make the world better. They should be like the JWs and make promises about the future while doing absolutely nothing.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea Jeffro, the WTS says

" Human efforts create more problems"______Reasoning book page 156

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

You did enter the new system, but...shh...invisibly....Leslie

If the WT didn't build it then it must be useless (per WT thinking) I'll bet the people who are going to have a home will be grateful and appreciative of the compassion and hard work. A very noble endeavour. There are a lot of GOOD PEOPLE OUT HERE IN THE WORLD!

• wasblind
    wasblind

But Nuthouse escapee,

" Some people contribute towards community improvement by providing money; others do it by volunteering their services. we go beyond that, calling at homes of people , offering to study the bible with them free of charge."________Reasoning book pages 207-208

Hey Cage fighter, don't forget to put a doorbell on that house. ya hear !!!

so we can tell that house holder in a bible study how the volunteers wasted time buildin' it wit the end so close

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

LMAO @ Wasblind, exactly, the WT should be grateful that someone built the house so they could have the priviledge of waking them up on a Saturday morning (on their way to Starbucks) Leslie

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

There are a lot of GOOD PEOPLE OUT HERE IN THE WORLD!

Amen. Wish more JWs understood that.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Mamochan13 so true about all the good people out here. example: last weekend there was a huge charity garage sale in my town, with contributions from people for miles around. Just found out they've been doing this 18 years. They raise money to build supervised, independant living homes for disabled and mentally challenged people. Anything left at the end gets shipped to under-priviledged and needy overseas. The unselfish giving of time and stuff for the cause is heart-warming. Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit