Update & Moving on with life

by Coffee House Girl 21 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

COFFEE HOUSE GIRL:

I was particularly struck by the nerve of them to tell YOU that you should stay single for the rest of your life and how you were "marked" because you dared to get a legal divorce from somebody who abandoned you! They just want unattached women around to do favors for all the users.

Never mind their mumbo jumbo about being scripturally free. We all know any one of THEM would find a way around it if THEY wanted to be free to marry somebody else! I never saw a man in that religion let anything stop them.

Congratulations on getting on with your life. You sound like a success story. The freedom and lightness of being is a wonderful feeling!

• Glander
    Glander

Nice to hear this Good News.

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am so happy for you.

LITS

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Congrats!

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

awesome story, i hope your mom continues to support you and begin to see reality, you deserve happiness

have a great Weekend!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I am now a junior in college and looking forward to getting my undergrad and entering grad school down the road! Life is finally happening for me,

CHG, doing nothing gets nothing". Words to live by....you must do something for your happiness.

Best Wishes to you CHG!!!

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

So glad things are going your way. What jerks to tell you you have to remain single until the "new order"/ sheer stupidity! So wise to get a University education; wish you all the best and keep us updated.

PHG

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

So glad to hear your update!

• nugget
    nugget

Great update, you have been through so much and have come through it all. You made my day today.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Coffee House Girl, doesn't it feel so good to move forward and put that fucked up cult behind you? Well done...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit