Update & Moving on with life

by Coffee House Girl 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

CG, Life has always been happening for you, but now you are making life happen! Much better. I'm happy about your news. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing? Social networking has spurred revolutions and validated a divorce. I hope you get the guy for bigamy and let his "wife" know whats going on.

My best to you-your mom is doing all she believes she possibly can, and I am glad she stuck by you for the most part.

My JW mom just let me know of a cancer diagnosis and I am so glad that although I am the only child of hers ever involved enough in the org to be kicked OUT of it, that , other than some serious bumps on the road, she has stayed my mom. Sometimes a little chillier than others, but we are close now. I am the only one who knows other than her one sister and I am glad I can support her in her trouble. That is a gift that so many former JWs never get with their parents, so please always remember to be grateful and a little extra loving to her because of it. She is pushing boundaries of the WT, but she is putting you ahead of it, thank God.

As to your education-KUDOS-I hope your life is intersting and filled with new and wonderful adventures as you head into the rest of it.

• bsmart
    bsmart

So how is college? I know it must keep you on your toes... let us know things are doing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit