Mature Dating UK - Surely this isn't for real.

by cofty 35 Replies latest social humour

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Hey, I wouldn't knock meeting one of those grannies. Some of them have very sweet granddaughters you might get to know.

Maybe this guy should hook up with granny, you know, to take the edge off.

Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses are horny people

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    i met my last g'f off POF--a year ago-----a delightful philipina lady here in the UK on a student visa. sadly her visa expired lat month--so thats that.

I am glad you found someone good. I know Flipper and Rabbit from JWN have found wonderful wives through chat lines or dating sites. From what I hear, men luck out much better in finding stable, decent, compatible people on POF and other sites than women do.

I look at the matches they send and it's just sad. Men posing with dead dear, dressed in camo telling how they love to hunt, fish, watch sports, etc. And the pictures they post. Oh my. I made my profile private because I'd get 30 emails two or three times a week from men with no clue how to start a conversation, who would blow it immediately by saying foolish, inappropriate things. And I'm sorry, but I am NOT going to meet someone I don't know. I like the internet because you are forced to have conversations and you can spot red flags quickly. You can tell if there is chemistry or things in common. You can tell whether or not you can communicate. These guys "don't wanna waste no time IMin' or writin' e-mails": they want to cut to the chase, like yesterday. I'm sorry dating site boys, but if you're that impatient, you have no chance with me.

• moshe
    moshe
    From what I hear, men luck out much better in finding stable, decent, compatible people on POF and other sites than women do.

-a man is more likely to relocate to where the woman lives than vice versa

-a man is more likely to be a step parent than a woman is

- a man will more likely accept a compatible woman who has lesser income and financial resources

- in many areas the demographics favor the men much more than the women.

- and finally, as we age, gravity affects women more than men.

• moshe
    moshe

Think Crofty- do you maybe have a cookie to a Susan Boyle video on your computer?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, Moshe, men luck out only slightly more often.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Sorry to ressurect this one but are these Mature Dating ads getting worse or is it my imagination? The latest one looks like she got dressed in the dark.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit