Mature Dating UK - Surely this isn't for real.

by cofty 35 Replies latest social humour

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

I use firefox and have installed 'adblocker'.

I used to get these ads and they depressed me, to be honest. I am a single man of a certain age but the thought that I might be attracted to some of these horrors (I'm sure that they are nice people in real life) made me shudder.

If I thought that the only 'opportunities' open to me were similar to some of the 'opportunities' represented here I'd give up now!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

So they DO really have old tarts in Britian. My favorite fictional one is Rose.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Here in Florida the advertisments are based on my browsing areas, I get ads for guitars and motorcycles.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How much do you think she charges to Haunt a House?..

............................... ...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

My side panel ads keep coming up with Suze Orman trying to sell me some kind of life insurance plan.

She is every bit as scary looking.

• St George of England
    St George of England

At least it's better than Michael Parkinson trying to sell funeral plan insurance. That really depresses me.

George

• bigmac
    bigmac

oh--this isi nteresting--i thought those ads were somehow filtered to my puter--i am on some dating sites--so i thought no more about it.

i'm not on that site--i only go on free ones. but now ive seen her--i might change my mind.

i'd give her one.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Lol @ Outlaw.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Bigmac, the men in my age range on POF are mostly pitiful. I made my profile private, long ago, for that very reason.

• talesin
    talesin

i'd give her one.

ahaha, that cracked me up! :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit