Why Not To Forsake Your Christian Heritage

by Dogpatch 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Howdy Randy,

: See if you can think of how many fantasies you assume in your life each day.

Zillions. They all happen to be voluputous and female, though. My imagination is so shallow. Then again, so am I!

Farkel

• ziddina
    ziddina

I still can't see anything on this thread....

pouty kitty

• LV101
    LV101

Nice article, Randy. Why is it so difficult/time consuming to become involved in a healthy endeavor. I really enjoyed reading and you've certainly been blessed having such a good father.

Ziddy --- nice kitty. Would love to know what (safe) religious affiliations some are involved with here.

Wizzard always makes me laugh. Thought all xtian churches would be included in the "Christi-SCAM-ity"? Maybe I interpreted that wrong but great term.

• blondie
    blondie

I can't see this

• compound complex
    compound complex

bttt

Viewed OK on both Safari and Google Chrome

CC

• eva luna
    eva luna

and now IE

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Thanks Coco!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey, Eva and Rip!

Great!

CC

• Fernando
    Fernando

Great write-up Randy!

Personally I have found a lot of healing, peace, clarity and affirmation in leaving all religion behind, to pursue the unabridged gospel of grace, faith and spirituality instead.

I do however recognise that functional community is vital to mental health. So I do look forward to the intentional development of explicitly spiritual but non-religious organic (natural) faith communities.

• cofty
    cofty

Eschewing the word religion does not change anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit