when elders talk = crap ....

by Princess Ashe 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Princess Ashe
    Princess Ashe

jam, i can't stop laughing. thanks

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Princess Ashe, so you already know it's "do as I say, not as I do". I'm sorry about your friend being abused. I'm glad she took some action against him. WT justice unfortunately is non-existent. Was this the cause of your disillusionment in addition to other hypocrisy that you personally witnessed?

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

" compared oral sex to licking a toliet, during jc meeting."
    REALLY? Man, if it's THAT good, I'm gonna try licking a toliet right away! Wooo-hooo! Sexyyyy!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Welcome to the board, we are glad to have you!

• Princess Ashe
    Princess Ashe

i heard witnessed a lot of stuff. no one is perfect. the whole jc meeting arrangment is the worst.

to much control.

when people put there true feelings aside and just blindly follow what is told to them.. i think that's what got to me the most.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

no. according to this web board you are spreading propaganda. according to this web board there is no such thing as JW rules on sex, as far as oral or positions etc. so we all know who you are friend so just cut the act right now! please no more propaganda on here about sex and the JWs.

you see here is crazy man cptkirk...with all these bizarre ideas he has about the JWs and their views on sex, because we all know that those ideas only exist in Kirk's mind.....

oral sex is equivalent to licking toilet bowl lol, i do like that though. i would love to see some of these dubs havin sex....like they do it with their pajamas on and if a small amount of semen gets on the pajamas they clean it with bleach immediately or something.

WHERE ARE ALL THE FKN HATERS???? COMEON GET YOUR ASSES ON THIS THREAD AND TELL THIS IMPOSTER THAT THERE ARE NO RULES ON POSITIONS OR ORAL IN THE JW CULT!!!

• Zordino
    Zordino

"compared oral sex to licking a toliet, during jc meeting"

Sounds to me like your Elder(s) may secretly have some kind of Toilet licking Fetish.

What a messed up thing to say... Weirdo's!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

"compared oral sex to licking a toliet, during jc meeting"

Based on that comment, I guess "conventional" sex is like sticking your dick in the toilet.

Wow.

Rub a Dub

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

Welcome to the board Princess.

Our CO compared it to a "putting our mouth on a toilet" during the "special" MS & Elders-only meeting during the week of his visit.The CO was commenting on we should view it as unclean, etc....

So, I bet this elder heard the same material during his CO week.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And "The sin wouldn't have happened if you had been to the meetings" rubbish. How do they know? How often do people sin shortly after attending those things, and then feel more shame and guilt afterwards where it didn't need to be? As for some "sins", they are expecting people to go completely against nature. How many people are naturally attracted to small lights on things like trees? Many have also noticed that their cats are curious when the Christmas tree is lit--this curiosity is not limited to people.

The crap about licking a toilet is faulty logic. When you lick a toilet, you don't know or control who used it last. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH ORAL SEX! What they are doing is even worse--taking a natural human trait and making it appear dirty, disgusting. Which is something the hounders, and the Washtowel, are good at.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit