when elders talk = crap ....

by Princess Ashe 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Princess Ashe
    Princess Ashe

elder informed me that I was not to talk to others why certain people were disfellowshipped. huh? I would think certain ones would want to know if he is a sex offender

compared oral sex to licking a toliet, during jc meeting.

well if you were at the meeting then you would not have committed that sin(meetings are there for our protection)

an elder getting worked up and telling everyone to get off the dance floor stop the music at a wedding because they were playing the YMCA song.

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

9/10 of them are huge hypocrites.

• flipper
    flipper

PRINCESS ASHE- Welcome to the board ! The elder told you not to tell people that this guy was a sex offender ? Did this guy sexually abuse children ?

And the thing about " oral sex being like licking a toilet " , sounds like what an elder would say. I bet he licks his own wife if the truth was known ! LOL ! Elders are usually hypocrites about this stuff.

And an elder telling people to get off the dance floor and not dance to the song " Y.M.C.A. " ? Sounds like you have some freaky controlling elders in your area ! Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hello Princess Ashe- Welcome!!! Please start a post to tell a little bit about yourself. Some part of your story and how you came to find JWN .

Was there a known sex offender in your cong that was disfellowshipped? If so, your elder warned you that you can get in trouble for gossiping but they will go out of their way and protect the pedophiles.

The elder that compared oral sex to a toliet probably likes having his toliet licked.

Well, Princess Ashe, the song YMCA is an old song sung by the Village People who were all gay. And the song is how much fun it is to stay at the Y.M.C.A. which stands for " Young Men's Christian Association"- so the elder didn't want you or anyone else to be influenced by Satan. Oh, that's not really true. It's just that the WTS hates gay people and hates any organization that claims to be Christian- except themselves- Oh and also they protect pedophiles.

I agree with your assessment: when elders talk=crap. (Although, there are several elders on this web site and they don't talk crap.)

• still thinking
    still thinking
    compared oral sex to licking a toliet, during jc meeting.

Ewwwwwww....dickheads.

Welcome to the forum Princess Ashe

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among YOU and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over YOUR souls as those who will render an account; that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to YOU. (Heb 13:17)

When you people learn?

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

RVW said:

(Although, there are several elders on this web site and they don't talk crap.)

Maybe you've never seen EE put the verbal smackdown on someone who insults his beloved Thor?

• jam
    jam

First of all welcome. Someone should tell that elder, oral

sex is in the front not the rear.

• Princess Ashe
    Princess Ashe

i'm sure there is lots of sighing - Mc rubbermallet. haha

my friend's uncle was the sex offender, she told the elders - he was disfellowshipped/(just for 6 months) I looked him up online court docs listed registered sex offender (lewd or indecent proposals/Acts to child) it happened when she was very young it it took a long time before she said anything. on a side note I can't understand why his wife stuck by him had more children with him.

oh also pioneers seem to lack self control also when it comes to talking. I was out in service with the son of the sex offender I would say it hadn't been more than a month or two when the disfellowshipping had been publicly annouced the pioneer says to the son " man really sorry to hear about your dad."

• Princess Ashe
    Princess Ashe

i don't know where to start on a story.raised born in witness. father not a witness. parents never really talked to each other. very faithful jw growing up. started questioning things after high school while pioneering for a year. been off and on for years lurking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit