The Elders "want to meet with us"

by finally awake 31 Replies latest jw friends

• finally awake
    finally awake

I suppose it's only fair to give myself a name - I'll cop to being Sister Jezebel Attitude. Just Ron was never able to train me to be submissive LOL.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Finally Awake this sounds so much like what happened to my husband and I ! You are so right ,it is a great feeling when you know they no longer have power over you and it is driving them crazy . Kind of a satisfying guiltless pleasure .

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Welcome Sister Jezebel Attitude , I am known as Sister Brazen Conduct Evil One , my husband is Brother Poor Stumbled Husband

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

new to the board.

elders asked to meet with me 2 weeks ago. havent been back since.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Greetings, ?Everything!!

Welcome to the board!

mouse welcome

Do you know how to start a topic thread? Maybe in "Friends"? Maybe tell us a bit about yourself - without revealing anything that could let people know who you really are, that is - you know, internet safety and all that...

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

Thanks for the welcome.. and yes Im in IT so I can work it fine thanks.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Finally Awake - You and Ron sound like the kind of folks who do have a back bone, something that's not too popular here on the board, many folks here have started a thread regarding the same issue of the elders wanting to visit and just from their wording it sounds like the Borg STILL has them shaking in their boots, which I find absolutely amazing, HOWEVER I have a feeling you and Ron can handle yourselves just fine.

I think you two might take the path that I took when some nosy sisters visited my mom in the hospital, since I was appointed her legal guardian I authorized her receiving blood and the two Sisters called Bro Elder who called me who probably wished he hadn't because I called him every name in the book with the "F" word in front of it. Guess he kinda knew better himself because at her memorial he and his wife were quite cordial and it wasn't an act either, I know him and his wife quite well since they were so close to my mother.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Just ROn claims to be Brother Doesn't Give a $#$%^. Personally, I would have chosen Brother I Like My Beard So You Can Just Stuff It. He's a fine looking man either way, but I can't resist that beautiful beard LOL

• finally awake
    finally awake

It's easier for us because our kids are young and don't seem to have any interest in the False (yes I totally stole that). We don't have any family in the Borg and all our relatives are thrilled we got out. We've always been a rather self sufficient pair, neither of us has had really close relationships with friends before or during our tenure in the borg. I think my balls would be considerably smaller if my children were still in the borg. I hope they never go back.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"He asked Just ROn to talk to me about it and then call him back."

Time to call him back and say, "Well Br. Slacker, would you be willing at the same time to have your wife meet with Just Ron and Sparlock? Talk with your wife about it and gimme a call back."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit