This board is full of broken and hurt'n people

by Cagefighter 25 Replies latest jw friends

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I even like the people I don't like.

Still thinking- ME, TOO!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

• Glander
    Glander

...me and mrs, mrs, Jones...

we gotta thing... goin' on...

• caliber
    caliber

and for them's too Dear Lord

• ziddina
    ziddina
    " This board is full of broken and hurt'n people..."

Speak fer yerself, dude...

I like this board because it's "smiley"-friendly!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw Glander, you know I gots nothing but love for ya.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

So is the world, so is christindom, so are Jehvoha's Witnesses, did you expect any different from these forum members?

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Tell us something we DONT KNOW - LOL !

can you FIX US?

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Yes, I can fix all of you just send $29.95 in check or money order to my P.O. Box in Guam. LOL.

Actually, something I tried that has been very helpful is a kind of age regression I came up with on my own.

Most of my damage happened when I was 14. I decided on Friday to just start living my life as I did the day before it all hit the fan 20 years ago. It really has worked well. When ever I feel the pressure and expectations crushing me, I just tell myself I am 14.

I am living the exact life I would have lived instead of staying home, going through a JC and suffering all the shame and guilt. Maybe I will catch up to my twenties before I retire.. LOL

I don't know how this would work with someone abused or truamatized and a much younger or older age, but for me it is working well. I have processed everything that happened to me so I only recommend this for someone that has worked through the damage otherwise I would just call it denial. I guess now it's a kind of healthy denial now that I have faced the pain.

The world holds a sense of wonder that it did not before. I feel a lot less cynical and my attitude seems to improving.

Maybe LADYLEE can chime in on this tactic if she is reading?

• steve2
    steve2

Um, I'm not broken or hurt. I'm here. Try to resist sterotyping people who post here. I see a lot of positivity and good, clear sensible thinking on this forum.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

My language was filled with a bit of hyperbole. I guess no get's humor here unless it's snarky.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit