This board is full of broken and hurt'n people

by Cagefighter 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

But it also has some wonderful information about the org and getting help and moving on. Please don't let the nitwits or my arguments with them keep you from looking at a lot of good info on this site.

Peace and Farewell,

CF

P.S. Mrs. Jones is a crude, vulgar, and angry, man-hater! Pray for her husband

Sarcasm starts below....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LoL, my husband would disagree.

• Violia
    Violia

Guy Clark had folk/county song called " Broken-hearted People" I cry when I sing this but it is so true.

Many of us are the walking wounded.

I sometime recall the movie where the line was " Dead man walking". That was me when I was in the Org, or so they thought.

I guess the dead can rise b/c I don't feel that way anymore. This board with all the sad stories made me realize I was not alone .

As the wild guy Charlie Daniels once said"

from them sound up in Long Islandout to San Francisco bay, and ev'rything in between it is our home. and we may have done a
    little bit of fighting amongst ourselves, but you outside people best leave us alone. 'Cause we'll all stick together, and
    you can take that to the bank. that's the cowboys and the hippies, and the rebels and the yanks!
    you just go lay your hand ona Pittsburgh Steeler fan and i think gonna finally understand

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

You surivived a lot worse.

Don't take it personally.

We are full of broken and hurt'n , so you said.

I am sorry you are hurt.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

That didn't last long.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

It's right thing to say "I am sorry" regardless.

• avengers
    avengers

Re: This board is full of broken and hurt'n people

So what's your point?

lol

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Cagefighters point is that if someone is looking for a place to talk or learn more about TTATT, that eventhough so many have suffered, this JWN site is a good place to begin to heal.

• still thinking
    still thinking

This is a great place to heal.

I even like the people I don't like.

[edit] dear lord, please help starving children Mrs Jones Husband...ooops

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Good vibes are always welcome ST

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit