Searching for a Child Abuser

by YoYoMama 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Gopher
    Gopher
    What is your agenda YoYo?
    O.K. I remembered the first name. It is Julio.

The agenda: To keep the board hopping with his lie, is his agenda. This is a falsehood, that in this fictitious case the elders disfellowshipped someone for child abuse/molestation.

DON'T FEED THE....

-J.R.

The preceding post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    The opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

I have been trying to search for a site that has a list of Texas Inmates, but was unsuccessful.

I found this website, but the 800 number is alwasys busy: http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/offender_info.htm

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    This person does not exist. It is a fabrication for some twisted purpose. No child molester has been murdered in a Texas Prision for the last six years.

Please do tell how you came to this conclusion.

This is a falsehood, that in this fictitious case the elders disfellowshipped someone for child abuse/molestation.
    Another apostate attempt at lying.
  • Perry
    Perry

Yo Yo,

How old was the perpatrator when the crimes occurred?

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

He started abusing his sisters when he was 17. His sister was 8, the other two were younger, but he would start abusing each one when they turned 8. In 1997, when he confessed, he was 24 or 25 years old.

• messenger
    messenger

Julio Vasquez was convicted of sexual misconduct and sentenced to twenty years in prison in the spring of 1997. He was due for parole in 2009. On 3-6-02 he was admitted to a local hospital and died the next day. There is no mention in any news source that he ever was a JW and the reason he was admitted to the hospital shows no evidence of any foul play other than sickness. If it had been a murder the local papers would have carried the story, not one word was mentioned in that regard.

Half truths and misinformation does not a JW pedophile make. I think the only way you will get this guy to be a witness is when YoYo studies with him in the new order if he is resurrected.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

At least you found some info on him. I've been surfing the net and not found anything on him. Did the information you found have what prison he was at?

I knew that I might have been off on some details since I was getting info from 3rd party sources. I know for a fact that he was a baptized Witness. At the time he confessed, he was engaged to be married to a regular pioneer sister. After his confession, the elders spoke with her about what he had done. She still decided to marry him. I was not sure on the sentence, although I had a feeling it was exagerated. His wife did call a local sister and told her that he had been murdered and that sister is her best friend so I don't think she would lie.

So Messenger are you going to apologize? for saying:

This person does not exist. It is a fabrication for some twisted purpose.
  • Gopher
    Gopher

I apologize for saying that this was a fictitious case and for suggesting that this was entirely a troll post.

There are still conflicting stories regarding how he died, but that may not matter. The main point of contention is whether "the elders turned him in", since that is not the general way the WT Society and their congregations do things.

-J.R.

The preceding post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    The opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

I can understand your disbelief as this forum is just full of examples were elders screwed up with the handling of child molesters. I wanted to give a good example.

After the confession, the elders contacted the Watchtower Legal Dept. and they were told that in Texas it is law that child molesters must be reported. The elders followed this instructions and the rest is history.

This is just one small example that the system that the Witnesses have does work if the elders follow instructions and not take it on themselves to do justice.

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Yo Yo,

You can count the number of states that
    require that on two hands!!!

Why not intruct ALL elders, in ALL states to
    do the same?

They only report it in those few states, as they do
    not want to be found guilty in those state only.

If they really cared about ALL Jw's, they would
    instruct the flock to call the police in all cases
    and let the experts decide the cases.

But I guess waiting on Jehovah is better?
    Meanwhile, while we wait for Jah, victims
    go untreated and sex perverts go on
    testing are resolve for the truth.
    Meanwhile, the GB continue to harp on the
    subject of sex, whats best for us,
    while a few men and woman become frustrated
    and commit these crimes on young men and woman.
    Believe me, I have been in this situation before.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit