Searching for a Child Abuser

by YoYoMama 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

I heard this weekend that a convicted child abuser was murdered in Jail. I knew him but I don't remember his first name. We were in the same congregation together for a few weeks. Anyhow, he confessed to the elders that he had abused his three younger sisters and the elders turned him into the authorities. I have searched the internet for the story (I'm guessing that it would have been covered by a newspaper), but I have not been able to find it.

I know some of you are experts in searching for information so here is what I know:

His last name is Vasquez or Vazquez (not sure on the spelling), first name I don't remember. He is a baptized Witness. He was disfellowshipped for child abuse. He was turned in by the elders back in 1997 in Dallas County. He was sent by the authorities to Brownsville, Texas where the crimes occurred. He was sentenced to 99 years of prison without parol. He was murdered in prison sometime between March 14th and March 17th. I received the news from a friend of his wife.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

You talked toa friend of his wife and she never mentioned his first name?? Why are you so dumb?

• Scully
    Scully

ohhhhhhhh GREAAAAATTTTTTTTT [8>]

now that he's paid for his sins, he's going to be resurrected in the Paradise....... ain't that precious...... hope all you JWs in the New System keep a close eye on your kids with guys like this roaming around free......

Love, Scully

• metatron
    metatron

I don't feel a lot of anger towards these molesters, above what
    I would feel about a dangerous pit bull. They're just animals,
    driven to do what they do.

The important thing is removing them from society and protecting
    the kids - and so, on balance, I blame the Society above even
    the molesters themselves, for cultivating a secretive subculture
    where such things have been covered up and protected. I also blame
    them for their careless attitude about the victims - some of whom
    end up shunned or disfellowshipped - instead being treated with
    the only thing that would heal them

namely love

metatron

• amccullough
    amccullough
    You talked toa friend of his wife and she never mentioned his first name?? Why are you so dumb?

Calling someone dumb because they forgot a first name? Geez, I must be really dumb then because I forget names all the time.

• moman
    moman

You said, " The elders turned him in..", lol. he must of been a real Dub loser, way down on the totem-pole!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Yup. Can't remember his first name but he reembers every detail fo the case. :P And right after his wifes friend talked to him. That's believable. lol You'll learn.

• LDH
    LDH
    the elders turned him into the authorities

Some phrases come to mind.

"Scapegoat"

"Token Nigger"

"Robbing Peter to pay Paul"

LOL, I would REALLY like some proof that some elders cared MORE about Jehovah's "clean" congregation instead of getting their keisters sued all to hell for violating clergy confessional code! (Oh wait was Bill Bowen, but I guess he doesn't count because he's not an elder anymore, now is he?!?!)

• Scully
    Scully

1JahVSU writes:

if Jah thinks he should be resurrected.
    he will be.

According to JW theology, he WILL be.

Remember??? Romans 6:23??? "the wages sin pays is death".... his slate is 'wiped clean' and he has a fresh start in the New System.

How "nice" for him. JWs, lock up your youngsters!!

Love, Scully

• 1JahVSU
    1JahVSU

so let it be written
    so let it be done

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit