Searching for a Child Abuser

by YoYoMama 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• amccullough
    amccullough
    LOL, I would REALLY like some proof that some elders cared MORE about Jehovah's "clean" congregation instead of getting their keisters sued all to hell for violating clergy confessional code!

Do you honestly believe that ALL elders are self serving and political to the degree you insinuate? I have known elders that were extremely loving, caring, good men and other elders who are self-serving, political, organizational men. But I would never mockingly categorize or attempt to demonize an entire group of men, many who sacrifice much to do what they believe is right and helpful to others.It really bothers me to see people take a negative experience in their life or a group of negative experiences shared between a group of people with an obvious bias and then apply it to an entire group of people. Its these same attitudes that, on a larger scale, lead to racism and nationalism.

1JahVSU writes:if Jah thinks he should be resurrected.
    he will be.

According to JW theology, he WILL be.

It was always my understanding that this was a judgement to be made by God. I don't think any JWs believe that Hitler will be resurrected. Likewise in this case, I think a balanced JW would say that it is up to God if this man is resurrected or not.
  • anewperson
    anewperson

YoYo, can you tell any other details by which we might search for information about this on the internet? If not, but later something comes to mind, please email it to [email protected]. All such information is being compiled as a loving provision of Jehovah's real organization which is in heaven, not one of imperfect human's organizations on earth. Such men fight against Jehovah themselves by raping children, and his murderer also did wrong. Their final judgment will be from Jah and His Christ.

• Scully
    Scully

amccullough writes:

It was always my understanding that this was a judgement to be made by God. I don't think any JWs believe that Hitler will be resurrected. Likewise in this case, I think a balanced JW would say that it is up to God if this man is resurrected or not.

JWs do believe the words attributed to Jesus at John 5:28,29 -- Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment

The way I remember being taught, was that everyone who was resurrected would have the opportunity to prove themselves worthy of everlasting life by their works after their resurrection. Even someone like Hitler.

Love, Scully

• amccullough
    amccullough
    The way I remember being taught, was that everyone who was resurrected would have the opportunity to prove themselves worthy of everlasting life by their works after their resurrection. Even someone like Hitler.

I was taught that Hitler would most likely NOT be resurrected, but we can only guess. It is up to Jehovah to determine if a person has sinned against the holy spirit or not.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld
    Do you honestly believe that ALL elders are self serving and political to the degree you insinuate? I have known elders that were extremely loving, caring, good men

Actually, it's been my experience that for the most part the decent elders have been 'removed' - or left from frustration. It's tough to remain a good apple in a barrel full of rotten ones. You either get out, conform to the rest of the power hungry, or at the very least sit quietly and take your lumps anytime you dare to cross the 'elite' 'glorious ones' ...

• amccullough
    amccullough
    Actually, it's been my experience that for the most part the decent elders have been 'removed' - or left from frustration. It's tough to remain a good apple in a barrel full of rotten ones. You either get out, conform to the rest of the power hungry, or at the very least sit quietly and take your lumps anytime you dare to cross the 'elite' 'glorious ones' ...

One of my points is that since I have observed the opposite of what you have observed, than we are all working with segmented views of what the entire elder body is like. Therefore we should refrain from demonizing them.

• messenger
    messenger

This person does not exist. It is a fabrication for some twisted purpose. No child molester has been murdered in a Texas Prision for the last six years.

What is your agenda YoYo?

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

O.K. I remembered the first name. It is Julio.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

My I.Q dropped 10 points just reading your post.

• SYN
    SYN

Damn, my idea is NEGATIVE now...arhg...

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit