T.V apperance

by mouthy 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• peterstride
    peterstride

I taped the local Rogers cable channel here in Toronto (Cable 10), but no interview with Grace....only some guy named Goldhawk doing a special on the Paralympics. Oh well...

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• mouthy
    mouthy

I taped it to Peter- but when I veiwed it -it keeps going funny, jumping ,going to fast -Ron taped it to & got the same as you. But it was on 20....You must have a differant station to ours....
    Thanks for trying anyway

• 68storm
    68storm

A very good day to you Mouthy,

Sorry that I missed your post, but I just got back on line last night.
    Seeing you in action before, I am sure that you destroyed them!
    Its too bad that one of our regular networks has not been interested in this story. I guess that we have to face the fact that this little cult is just that; a little cult. With all of the billions of hours devoted to door knocking, the general population does not care.

You have done so much for so many that I am proud to know you.

Hope to see you in April.

68storm

• Scully
    Scully

I guess each Rogers has its own local interest broadcasts. I tried taping it in Ottawa, and it wasn't anything to do with the JWs.

Glad it went well for you Mouthy

Love, Scully

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey 68 storm. Great to see your up & running again.
    Yes it would be great to see you again.
    Hey borgfree?? chicken eh? scared of saying what you think HonestI I dont bite---Wish you could come & met 68 storm on April 27th
    Its not that far from you to me.......???? No comment love..
    They have already repeated it at 10.00 am, & they are going to play it again at 3.00p.m talk about over exposure!!I have just had a call from the college they wish to interveiw me on March 21st.
    I will be sending in my time to Bethel.. Hey I got my time in this month already-its only the 15th.

• flower
    flower

Mouthy, Glad it went well..I cant wait to get my hands on a copy of the tape. I'm sure you were NOT ugly!

flower

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi Mouthy,

Just checking in once more before getting ready for work.

Sorry, I forgot what those comments were I was thinking about making.

I would like to make it to your group but I doubt that I will be able to. The trip to Pinecrest is going to be expensive for me this year. We are going to stay on the coast for 2 1/2 weeks this time. We are traveling all over, beaches, Las Vegas, and wherever else we want to go. I need to save lots of money.

But, I will try, if I can make it, I will.

I like to visit you foreigners sometimes.

Borgfree

"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." Lao-tzu
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Borgfree !! Boohoo I want to come with you PLEASE I will pay my own way( oops no I wont with the rate of American exchange-) You jip these foreigners-you yankees.....Have a wonderful time-Give a big hug to all that know me there...

• borgfree
    borgfree

Who you callin a Yankee? I am a Hoosier, really a Buckeye now. I don't know what a Hoosier is, in case you were wondering.

I thought you were going to Pinecrest anyway, didn't you talk to Dan?

Borgfree

"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." Lao-tzu
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Yes Borg I did talk to Dan but he said I had to go into Sacremeto
    ( sorry guys cant spell it) & that costs $800 return, where as the
    place you told me was only 500( I forgot now) But Dan said "No that is too far to be picked up." So I said forget it. with 800.00 for the flight, & the cost of the cabin etc:( for every American $ I have to pay $ 1.63) I wouldnt have enough to bury myself with .:)
    But I will be there in spirit.. THIS time I want to see more than the back of your head!!!!!I get all the videos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit