T.V apperance

by mouthy 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• borgfree
    borgfree

Mouthy,

I have seen some of your other TV appearances, you will do fine.

Borgfree

"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." Lao-tzu
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I guess that by now you may done the show. I wish we could get it here in the UK .

Anyway, I am sure that you trounced them . It has been my experience that those of us on this side of the great divide are more aware of currant policy than most on the inside.

Go for it , show 'em up !!

• mouthy
    mouthy

No it is tonight ( tremble tremble)

• heathen
    heathen

no point in getting jittery ,simply state what happened and kinda forget the tv.Too bad we can't see it in the US.

• Beans
    Beans

ALERT!!!

Quotes and I can come down and coach you were in Toronto if that is where your filming.But if your out west good luck!!!

Beans

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hey mouthy:

Don't sell yourself short....there's nothing "Old Brod" about you. You'll give them "whatfor", I can swear to that.

You're a strong lady and I know you'll give 'em whatfor. You know we're all rootin' for you.

I'll try to find the channel...if not...I know you'll tell us all about it.

Lookin' forward to seeing you again...

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• JT
    JT

U GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well Thanks guys for your vote of confidence It went O.K. Lots of "call ins" Mostly siding with me against the teachings.A woman called in ( elderly) said that her & her husband had broken up two years ago- over the religion after yrs of marriage .(The interveiwer was a Whorlock? . male counterpart of a witch) just my ruddy luck)
    I was able to share why I was DF. Also he went on about HE believed in freedom of religion- I told him Yes! JWs were the ones who fought that in the courts. But they were the only ones that didnt allow freedom with in the religion...
    Everyone was amazed that JWs taught hatred- Not love- He said that is a terrible thing to say about them. But I was able to explain .It was printed in the WT that they must Hate apostates.... Yet God Teaches LOVE! Thank God its over..... I tried to tape it -but the tape was acting up- I will call & get one from the station tomorrow- will send any who wants- I looked absolutly UGLY!!!! But this is what I got stuck with-in the making I asked for a roses-- He gave me nose... Love ya all

• borgfree
    borgfree

Mouthy,

(The interveiwer was a Whorlock? . male counterpart of a witch) just my ruddy luck)
    There is a lot I could say here, but I wont.

Borgfree

"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." Lao-tzu
  • Prisca
    Prisca

Good for you Mouthy! Anyone who is brave enough to go on TV and be interviewed is a gutsy person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit