T.V apperance

by mouthy 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have been asked to go live on channell 20 Rogers T.V tomorrow night
    To explain about the Calgary man that has been shunned ffor giving his daughter a blood transfusion.9.00P.M. till 9.30 p.m.
    If any on here pray- PLEASE pray for me to have the "know how" to answer the call in questions....

• TR
    TR

You GO, mouthy! Hope it works out well.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• borgfree
    borgfree

My prayers are with you mouthy.

borgfree

"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love." Lao-tzu
  • Scully
    Scully

Mouthy

Will this be airing in all of Ontario?? We have Rogers here too, so I'll watch for you.

Love, Scully

• sf
    sf

Here, take this {{{{{hug}}}}} with you and keep it close.

sKally, applauding mouthys courage and efforts of ACTION

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Any chance that some hoser up there in the Great White North can put this on tape?

• Scully
    Scully

Chuck:

Any chance that some hoser up there in the Great White North can put this on tape?

I don't know if my local Rogers station will carry the interview, but I'll set up my VCR to tape during the time she specified, and I'll let you know by posting back here whether or not the program aired here.

Mouthy: Maybe the station will be good enough to give you a videotape of the interview. We'd love to see this.

Love, Scully

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks friends. I needed the encouragement. I will set my tape while I am gone-I hope it will work, Being an "OLD BROD"I sometimes mess up.
    lol,It is a phone call in program..Lets hope I know the answers. I am only doing it because I think folks should know what a treachous group this . ( If you leave it)While your in it- your self rightous- when you leave you relize you "aint what you thought you were"
    Let you know what happens. I just sspoke to marilyn 1-800-WHY-1914
    she said since the Sept 11th- some have called & said they are going back in the WT.. ( Fear throws Love outside) Cheers

• Simon
    Simon

Hope it goes well !

• Xander
    Xander

People might ask about current WTBTS policy - might be a good idea to make sure you bring the relevant literature.

Also, spend some time browsing this message board taking note of people who've had run-ins with this policy. (I'd only use people who actually give their names as examples if asked).

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit