Personal Qualifications Report - Interesting notes on this one...

by MC RubberMallet 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MC RubberMallet
  • MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

In the first paragraph, it instructs the person filling out the app to NOT submit one of these for a sister if her husband does not meet minimum qualifications of whatever capacity of service. Does that mean some brothers are not fully qualified for some assignments, but they get appointed because of their wife? As in "She would be good in the traveling work! Oh him, i guess he will do as a CO. I guess. There's no clear reason to NOT appoint him. I guess."

• hoser
    hoser

This is the first time I've seen this one. The more I see forms like this the more I realize this is just another big corporation doing a performance

review of it's employees

hoser

• ziddina
    ziddina

Gooooooooood grief....

As hoser said, it's basically a performance review - and more complicated than many business corporation reviews:

Sample Performance Review Questions-Employee

Inadequate (1) Needs Improvement (2) Meets Expectations (3) Exceeds Expectations (4) Exemplary (5)

Job Knowledge

_____ Demonstrates ability and skills necessary to fulfill job requirements

_____ Demonstrates adequate problem solving skills

_____ Meets challenges effectively

_____ Has a clear understanding of company objectives/vision

Attendance

_____ Meets attendance requirements

_____ Arrives on time for work and returns from breaks punctually

_____ Puts in a required daily work hours

Work Quality

_____ Responds effectively to required tasks

_____ Prioritizes tasks

_____ Organizes time efficiently

_____ Manages pressure well

_____ Adequately utilizes available resources

_____ Puts company objectives/vision above personal ambition

_____ Ability to take immediate and effective action when plans change

Initiatives

_____ Shares new and creative ideas

_____ Identifies problem areas and offers solutions

_____ Looks for inefficiencies

_____ Provides alternate solutions

Communication Skills

_____ Takes direction well

_____ Effectively communicates needs, concerns, or issues

_____ Offers constructive suggestions appropriately

_____ Listens to others

_____ Written communication clear and actionable

_____ Demonstrates electronic communication etiquette

_____ Open to constructive criticism

Dependability

_____ Meets commitments

_____ Takes responsibility for actions

_____ Completes tasks

_____ Offers support to others where appropriate

_____ Trusted by peers

_____ Assumes responsibilities in areas of strength

From http://www.sophisticatededge.com/sample-performance-review-questions-employee.html

• hoser
    hoser

I think if a company described an employee as "lazy" like the WT example in this form they would get their pants sued off

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m sure somebodys going to point out their is no WT letterhead on this document

just saying

smiddy

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Yup....just another performance appraisal form , like the ones I hated at work. After all these people are in "full time service"

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

I can rest assure you that this thing is real. I had to review hundreds of them, during my work in the Service Department.

There is another one for internal use (similar to this one, color of paper is different): for Bethelites, DO's and higher ups. You should have read the comments. Some CO's would go into creepy, extended details about the person. Some CO's would not be satisfied with just answering these questions. Nope. They had to add lengthy letters with whatever dirt they could find about the individual.

Internal ones had another color, to distinguish them from "regular folks", also to give them higher confidentiality status (you don't want a report like this one about the DO "mixed up" with regular pioneers.

Some of them where very very funny to read. But that is topic for another thread.

The wife thing is: some CO's where dumb like wood and would recommend a couple for Circuit Work or for Bethel, but the husband was, for Dub-World really some lazy materialistic "pig", wifey would put in a gazillion of hours, recruit every neighbour and their dog. This is a bad combination.

• rebel8
    rebel8

lol @ "stiff mannered" being a negative trait of dubs. I always thought being stiff was their goal.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

smiddy - I`m sure somebodys going to point out their is no WT letterhead on this document

just saying

smiddy

You can read some of my earlier threads. I have many apps and documents from the society. All authentic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit