More Disclosure Stuff

by metatron 36 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Hardly a week passes without some credible figure testifying to UFO reality.

http://beforeitsnews.com/unexplained-phenomena/2012/08/ufo-disclosure-may-be-imminent-2430224.html

I've followed UFO stories for some years now and this barrage of authoritative people looks unprecedented. Couple that with the claim that UFO sightings have increased enormously in the past couple years and...... who knows?

I do wonder if the elite are searching for a way to say, "ET's are real" while minimizing disruption of global society. I'm not sure how fundamentalists would react.....suicide? violence? tearful denial?

Can the world survive such a shock? Would 'they' wait until there is a major collapse of the financial/political structure, to minimize an organized "invasion" reaction? Well, that sort of thing doesn't look far off, these days.....

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1963906/pg1

Oh Crap..... I found the answer to my own question. The earth is overrun with religious idiots. Possible free energy and world peace and they'd still be 'demunz' !

metatron

• lightreturns
    lightreturns

I have this debate regulary with blind family members and friends.. oh the excuses they make. I kind of slacked off after one said Satan put an illusion of a monolith on the moon.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

When it comes to hard-core fundamentalists Christians -- those who believe that the universe is only a few thousand years old -- nothing is going to open their eyes. Everything outside their microscopic little paradigm is from the devil.

To even begin to fathom any extraterrestrial visitations to earth, one must at the very least understand that the universe is billions of years old, and that intelligent life is likely far reaching across the cosmos. Without this basis, the universe revolves around you...the only one created in the image of your tiny little fuck-wade, god.

That said. Check out Richard Dolan's Youtube stuff about disclosure. He has very eloquently thought it through.

For anyone who still thinks that there is nothing to UFOs, but are yet somewhat open minded enough to take the effort to do a little research...I recommend a good place to start is Leslie Kean's book: UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record. Or for free -- search her interviews on Youtube.

j

• scotoma
    scotoma

James Thomas:

I met Richard Dolan at a Mufon lecture. Talked to him about my family's UFO experience. He signed one of his books.

I don't think the government is going to disclose too much. When it is time "every eye will see" THEM.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

please god let it be han solo in the millenium falcon!!!

and not picard in the enterprise. ugh...star trek geeks...

>

let the nerd wars begin!

in all seriousness though, it's so very hard to imagine that we could POSSIBLY be the only life out there and if other life comes 'round for a visit, that has some implications about the heavens being for god...

• cedars
    cedars

I find myself becoming increasingly interested in this subject. I liked the article in the OP, and I agree that disclosure (assuming there is something to disclose) could bring innumerable benefits to mankind - one of the most important being the prospect of clean, free energy. There is also a chance that the realization that we are not alone could put things in perspective and bring the various warring countries and peoples more together.

And, as I've said before, I also happen to believe that such disclosure would do irreparable damage to the credibility of the Watchtower organization and its teachings. It's very much a case of "watch this space"!

Cedars

• bohm
    bohm

i hope they bring back elvis!

• cedars
    cedars

If we do get disclosure this year, as the article suggests, I can see interest in a certain mechanical friend of ours evaporating rather rapidly....

curiosity

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

bohm

i hope they bring back elvis!

"Elvis is NOT dead. He just went home!"

men in black

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest