no answer by the french WTs to this letter (subliminal pictures)

by cedric1er 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cedric1er
  • perfect1
    perfect1

translation, please!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

He's very politely asking for the biblical significance of the withered purple hand in the picture in the Revelation book and which scripture they used to draw this detail from. Then he specifically asks for no home visits because his wife doesn't share his interest in biblical research.

• steve2
    steve2

Subliminal pictures - oooohhhhh so spooky and evil. We need rescuing. So does anyone who sees these pictures.Might pay to get the pentecostal demon-exorcisers ready.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

post 22 of 22? Larsinger58 is that you? JCanon?

I am so bored of this subliminal image crap

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Pictures which may be coincidences or like in Disney, the artists themselves inserting things, either way you are trying way too hard.

The bible alone, has an abundance of scriptures that prove the actions of the WT are unscriptual and not in God's favor.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

the best subliminal pictures they have done need a mirror to show up.

and many images are directly on the covers of the mags.

one or twice is a coincedince. over and over is deliberate.

and besides as commissoner gordon says, "your a detective now. time to stop believing in coincedences."

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

All of the "subliminal" pictures I have ever seen say, "I was forbidden to go to art school."

• Sulla
    Sulla

Very occasionally, the JWs are the least crazy people in the room.

• steve2
    steve2
    Very occasionally, the JWs are the least crazy people in the room.

Perceptively and astutely said Sulla! I vote this as being the very best of many excellent quotes on this forum over the whole of the month of August.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit