America Will Execute Brit Today.

by Englishman 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
  • logical
    logical

He will be the next in a line of a few billion executed by the Americans.

• LB
    LB

Well perhaps someone may learn that raping and murdering middle aged American women isn't the brightest idea ever. If you want to keep your life. This guy is a serial murderer with 17 admitted murders.

That's what we do out here in the wild west. We kill murderers.

Logical have we picked the billions to be executed yet? Or are you just referring to the WTBTS?

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Yea, lets send the killer back to good ‘ol jolly England so he can get Room & Board for life! That will teach him!

“”He will be the next in a line of a few billion executed by the Americans. “”
    What an unbelievable statement! You sure did not mind us killing for you in WWI & WWII and all the other European/Asia/Mid East crap that would have enslaved you and your family if the US was not around. The high road you take is not so high......

• Geordie
    Geordie

He raped and strangled a middle aged woman. He admit's it.

End of story.
    Oh, and i hope it hurts.

Oh and if we want a debate on the justice system in the uk ill start it.
    Recently a man that i know beat up his wife and put her in hospital.
    She was six month pregnant. The police decided not to press charges.
    Was that justice?

He got his after me and an associate of mine paid him a visit. He spent longer in hospital than she did.
    Was that justice?

• Englishman
    Englishman

I must confess that although I am anti-death penalty, I have little sympathy with this guy. If it had been one of my family that had been killed I would probably want vengeance.

But, there again, it's that kind of an eye for an eye reasoning that appears to enable a violent society. It will be interesting to see how the Brit opinion polls go on this one. I don't think that Tony Blait has tried that hard for clemency.

Englishman.

• Englishman
    Englishman

PS, Please ignore Logical, he's talking like a prat today. Be nice to talk sensibly about this without going down the "Look what we have done for you" road yet again, if at all possible.

Englishman.

• LB
    LB

In the future, will all murderers please go to Texas to commit their crimes. A few states here are a bit too civilized and like Britain feed and clothe thier murderers for life. Texas on the other hand is primitive and will execute you without so much as an apology.

Here in Oregon there is another amendment on the ballot to ban executions. But with the vengeful primitive climate we have stateside the chances of it succeeding are slim and none, and Slim is in Texas.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw....I feel SOOOOO sorry for this murderer and rapist, SOOOOOO sorry.

• Englishman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit