Thinking about sex at the meeting?

by gilwarrior 25 Replies latest social relationships

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

When I went to the meetings, I couldn't concentrate, so I would daydream all the time.

I noticed that most of the time I would think about sex! I would look at some of the young ladies and imagine having sex with them. Acually, most of time I thought about sex was at the meetings.

How ironic, huh?

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

HAHAHA! LOL..that is pretty funny....I would guess most males, with a sex drive, would think the same thing....but then again, good dubs do not have a sex drive!

Or perhaps it rears it's ugly head during JC hearings...on why someone committed fornication.

• TR
    TR
    Thinking about sex at the meeting?

Yep.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Well puffs, I have a huge sex drive! I guess that was why I was not a good dub.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• LB
    LB

Well by Clinton's definition I never thought about sex at meetings. I only thought about oral

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

My hubby said that the first time that he saw me at a meeting, he was sitting a couple of rolls behind me...I had my hair pulled back and he could see the shape of my neck...he said that he day-dreamed about kissing it!!! I hadn't met him yet! I didn't realize that he was thinking about that during a meeting!!! I thought it was funny! =;o)

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

"Brothers. I am sorry I can no longer go to
    the meetings. The sights there have fueled my
    horrible practice of self abuse and I must stop
    attenting so as to save my ass from Jehovah's wrath."

Any young brothers out there have my permission to
    use this excuse with your P.O. when he comes knockin.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

The only thing I thought of at the meeting was "when the hell am I going to get out of here?" I used to look at the clock every 5 minutes. I didn't have a choice, my parents forced me to attend the programming sessions aka "meetings" and to slave away at marketing the corporation cult in "field service."

When I think of meetings, I think of a weird smell that came from some of the old people. The smell, coupled with the involuntary nature of my attendance, did nothing to make me think of sex. Instead, I pondered the environmental differences between the kingdom hall and an outhouse.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Gil--did you wonder how many of the sisters dressed in their skirts where wearing underwear????

• collegegirl
    collegegirl

puffsrule.... it's not *just* the guys who think of sex during meetings. i don't care how good a JW one claims to be, you still daydream during the meetings, and, yes gil, sex is usually the topic...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit