Thinking about sex at the meeting?

by gilwarrior 25 Replies latest social relationships

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Meetings: the practical alternative to work.

Expatbrit

• AvailableLight
    AvailableLight

chezza,

Good one. I've done that too. Sometimes I'd try to imagine what bedroom pet names couples might have for each other.

I remember this one particularly enormous sister, whose husband was a small, average looking guy. When I say she was enormous, well, I mean 4-500lbs enormous; his entire hand probably would have been easily ecliposed by a single nipple.

(NOTE to the squemish: I apologize for that visual. I sense your pain.)

They had several kids, and I always wondered how the sheer sexual mechanics of it all worked out - scary as the thought may have been.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

AvailableLight

You hit a nail right on the head for me - God I hate meetings at work. What a f***king waste of time. Usually within the first 45 seconds alone I have already imagined several elaborate sexual encounters in even more elaborate locations.

I've learned how to devote just a small fraction of energy to monitoring what's going on in the meeting while constantly evaluating whether it pertains to me or not. If it does, I have the amazing ability to "pause" whatever might have been occupying my mind, make my comment or answer a question, and "resume" it as if the interruption never happened!

OMG ME TOO! Good luck with the video, sumpin tells me it will be a best seller! LOL
  • NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

When I was a young single JW guy (read = "sex-deprived"), I thought about sex pretty much everywhere, pretty much all the time. The meetings were certainly no exception. Nothing that happened there could quell my raging hormones.

Tom

"The truth was obscure, too profound and too pure; to live it you had to explode." ---Bob Dylan
  • rhett
    rhett

What else is there to hold your attention for so long at those places? Assemblies were even better because there were more girls there. It was easy to imagine having numerous ones at the same time then because not only did you have more women to fantasize about but you also had way more time.
    The question is, how many of you snuck off to the restroom to do anything about your frustrations?

I don't feel like Satan but I am to them.

• rhett
    rhett

Actually, thinking back to it, I remember my best friend (who left the same time I did) and his at the time fiance' talked about how they would use WT's to cover certain areas and do things to each other while sitting in the crowds at assemblies. Now that takes some balls!

I don't feel like Satan but I am to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit