"Your bad attitude is evident, because you don't bring a meeting bag to the meetings anymore!"

by stuckinarut2 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Well, the meetings would be a tad more exciting if the bros wore tear-away suits😉
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Thus my next topic....; )
  • zeb
    zeb
    Ok i have read through this. What is wrong with blue hi-lighters? I had to ask.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

freemindfade - "This org is so double faced at its root."

Par for the course for an organization that, by accident or design, has evolved to become more concerned with appearances than actual authenticity.

Maintaining appearances is like taking a shortcut to perceived authenticity, but it rarely becomes truly legitimate.

• rebel8
    rebel8

What is wrong with blue hi-lighters?

Blue highlighters have a long history of connections to things displeasing to Jehoover:

• Pagans used them in naked witchcraft rituals to symbolize the sky goddess; they would use the highlighters when memorizing their spells.
    • The Romans used blue highlighters to mark off the list of criminals as they were killing them on the stakes.
    • The Israelites used blue highlighters to mark off their list of things they sacrificed to Ba'al.
    • Jezebel used blue highlighters for her eyeshadow.
    • Sparlock uses blue highlighters to keep track of the jw kids he's corrupted.
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone

Zombie dub - I know an older m.s. who would drive his car and a younger female pioneer who would drive her car to visit an elderly couple in a nursing home. They left the hall parking lot together and met up at the nursing home parking lot together, but they couldn't ride together. Because, of course, the only option for traveling across town on busy streets without a chaperone is to pull over and perform inappropriate sexual acts right there on the side of the road...

Nuttiest religion ever invented.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Ok i have read through this. What is wrong with blue hi-lighters? I had to ask.

rebel8, you missed the most important one:

• Blue highlighter gets its color from Smurf juice. Using the blue highlighter invites the evil powers of the Smurfs into the KH.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I have to say, I can no longer literally facepalm when I read about the doofy stuff coming from WTHQ, elders' mouths, or ignorant loyalist rank-and-filers...

x

...it's just starting to hurt too much.

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

He's one of the reasons I stopped attending the Meeting, it's their anti-Christ practices causing good people like you to mentally make haste and leave this Fear Mongering Mind Control religion!

They ragged on Ministerial Servants that carried a suitcase to Meeting because this guy wanted to look smart. He brought the "Insight Books", three Bibles and everything a JW could bring to make himself look brilliant, go figure!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Last meeting, I walked in dressed perfectly in a full suit, white shirt, tie, perfectly shaved etc...

I sat as I normally do, in the same area as usual....

BUT I didn't take in a single thing except my phone, keys and wallet.

I even participated in the WT study by answering.

I realised that I don't need any of the "books or material"....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit