"Your bad attitude is evident, because you don't bring a meeting bag to the meetings anymore!"

by stuckinarut2 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane

Tose guys cqn suck it extre=a big.

Drinks!

• Lieu
    Lieu
    Haaaaa!!!!!
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Reminds me of the suck holes down where I worked. The ones that wanted to look important would carry a file folder around with them.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.."Your bad attitude is evident, because you don't bring a meeting bag to the meetings anymore!"

..............................................Image result for JW.org broadcasting

....Image result for breaking news

..........SATAN USES A BRIEFCASE...................................JEHOVAH USES AN Ipad..

......Image result for Devil with briefcase................Image result for God with Ipad

• zombie dub
    zombie dub
    I was told by an elder once that I should always have a 3rd person (chaperone) in my car if I was with a female. It was a 2 seater car.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    it really grinds my gears that these types of things are what witness apologists say "of that's one brothers crazy ideas" or "in that hall" "imperfect men" and on and on they downplay it but the truth of this matter is that these things are the majority of people running the congregations. And these nonsensical rules are part of the fabric that keep it together and keep the followers in F.O.G. I hate that so much. This org is so double faced at its root.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

A theocratically approved bag is all part of the "uniform" of a "spiritual man."

Along with a white shirt and a conservative tie and a suit that does'nt look like it came from the set of Magic Mike.

Booooring.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    What .....in the borg.....is not boring?
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

As my russian friend always said

Is Borrg

Is Borink.

Love ya, Dom xx

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Im totally with ya sparrow.......the only exciting part of the meeting ....was the end.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit