13 Days to until...

by jayhawk1 28 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Well to those who have decided not to leave...

In thirteen more days I will be married. Jessica and her daughter have moved their belongings to my house. The final plans are being made regarding our wedding party. Everything is looking well.

I don't know why I decided to inform people I truly don't know about my personal life, but most of us have a bond that makes being here make sence. Being a former Jehovah's Witness, and knowing so many of you are like myself brings a comfort to me knowing that I am not alone. The inner peace I now have with myself was made possable because of so many of you. I feel much better reading real experiences (I have always felt the JW "experiences" were made up.) about growing up as a JW, like I did. I feel better watching the truth being told about the Watchtower Society. And I definitly feel better knowing my daughter (actually Jessica's daughter) will not have the same childhood that I did.

All of this is made possable because of many of you on this board.

Now I am not sure what causes the "flame wars" and the announcements of "I am leaving" that so many choose to make. But I just wanted to express my own personal "thank you" to so many of you who post on this board, and to let you into my life once in awile.

To Jessica, you are my love and my inspiration. And to all of you thanks for making it possable for me to have a lovely woman like Jessica in my life. Because if it wasn't for this board helping me overcome the JW lifestyle, I would not have Jessica in my life.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• mindfield
    mindfield

Have a very, very happy wedding!!!

All the best to you both!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Awwwww ((((Jayhawk and Jessica)))),

Nice to hear some good news, for a change I wish you both the best!!

Dana

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I haven't received my invitation yet!

Congrats....the tears are streaming down my face already. Always a bridesmaid never a bride....Weddings are always emotional for me....

Makes me believe in love...and happiness....

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Congratulations!!
    cb

• Amazing
    Amazing

Congratulations Jay: Wish you a great wedding ... and much happiness. Sounds like you have met a great lady ... and this is so very important to life ... to have such a special person to share it with. Thanks for letting us know.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Congrats Jayhawk!

though perhaps you should have waited till tomorrow (12 days until...) to make the announcement.

I'll have to throw you some extra rice for good luck now!

But I'll steam it first to make it soft:

Nah, I ain't superstitious.

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

sweet! congratulations jeremy and jessica!!!
    email ya soon

• bigboi
    bigboi

Congratulations Jayhawk. I wish you and your new fam the best.

ONE....

bigboi

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Congratulations and happiness to you and your new family. Bless you both and may your love flourish for an eternity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit