Wishing everyone a happy weekend!

by YoYoMama 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

DUTCHIE SYS:

I have always absolutely believed that no matter what some people learn about the organization, its history and its teachings, they just do not care and will never leave the JWs because the organization fills some void in them and they actually NEED to belong. Thank you YoYoMama for making my point

#######

EXCELLENT POINT

• terafera
    terafera
    yes i sleep with lots of folks each weekend--- no i am a virgin never had sex with anyone

THANK YOU!

I was wondering if I was the only one who caught that.... I hear those double lines all the time.

From my mother the other day-"Yea I believe alot of it is wrong and there is alot of covering things up, but it is the Truth."

Um....okay? I dont get it... if it is the TRUTH, how can it be full of LIES??

YoYo, I hope one day you can love yourself and stop trying to get approval. You only need God's and you already have His.

• JT
    JT

Tera Fara

you are right on point

it is so sad esp when it is loved ones who will AGREE with everything you say and then conclude as it were

MY RELGION RIGHT OR WRONG, MY RELGION, BUT IT IS THE TRUTH

YOU GOT TO LOVE IT

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!Thats the fastest re-enstatement I`ve ever heard of.Yo-yo`s only been disfellowshipped(supposedly)a few weeks.Will yo-yo ever speak the truth?..[8>]...OUTLAW

• Flip
    Flip

Yo Yo, if you should happen to lose the decision at your Judicial Committee and are judged to be ‘allowed’ to be reinstated, just remember, you haven’t so much squandered your self self-respect…as gained access to a potentially lucrative Amway or Melaleuca ‘down-line’ at your local Kingdom Hall.

Flip

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

YoYO,

Thankyou for wishing us a happy weekend. I hope this for you also. I feel that you are quite nervous about your meeting to be reinstated and I feel deeply for you. This is a decision that you can only make (excuse me the elders can make). I've read the other post and about how they feel. You are the only one who truly knows what you need and why. This could be very positive for you if you are reinstated. You have taken in quite a bit of new and 'accurate' knowledge and by returning you may now look at things in an entirely differnt 'light'. One poster referred to you as an idiot(vulgar)for wanting to go back, however, if you have doubts you could never be complete and would always question your relationship with Jehovah. I know this must be extremely tough for you. My dear, you are tougher than some think and I hope things work out well for you. Remember love shows itself in many forms, but true love has only one. I wish you well and that you will have the strength and courage to endure whatever may come your way. What I would personally do, has nothing to do with what you personally need to do.

Thinking of you and your trials'

SUSCARRA

• TR
    TR

This is like a prisoner freed, but turns around and bangs on the prison gates to be let back in. LOL!

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LMAO!Hey TR,You are a fuck-up!!..(LOL!).....OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit