Wishing everyone a happy weekend!

by YoYoMama 27 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Good luck, you poor fucking idiot.

Even within your own theology, you stupid moron, there is nothing to indicate that your being in a disfellowshipped state should keep you from having a "relationship with Jehovah".

In fact, you filthy pimple on the ass of humanity, if you don't "have a relationship with Jehovah", there is good reason to believe that you should NOT be reinstated, since if you were truly repentant, you WOULD "have a relationship with Jehovah".

In case you can't tell, people who are too stupid and mean to even find out what the table scraps thrown to them by the angry God of their own imagination are, really bug me.

All the above said in frustration and love, of course.

• moman
    moman

YoYo,
    Have a last (Borg-Free) w-end!
    What a horrible thought, being drawn back into the Borg, as if by some invisable TRACTOR-BEAM, damn YoYo, FIGHT the MACHINE!

You could help a lot of devotees free themselves from tyranny!
    FREEDOM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

yoyo i hope you have a great weekend too. as for the reinstatement thingy, well, i hope everything turns out for the best for you. i have a question for ya. you said

I want a relationship with Jehovah once again

are you saying you can't without being a part of an organization? can someone who isn't bible challenged like me tell me if the bible in fact says you must belong to an organization to talk to god? i thought that to approach god you just had to go thru jesus? yoyo, i respect your right to believe whatever you want, i just wish you could see that you don't need the org, you just want it in your life. :) anyways, thanks for the wishes for a good weekend.

• metatron
    metatron

If you can only have a relationship with God thru
    an organization, then all that "one mediator between God and
    man" stuff (Jesus) is bull $hit.

metatron

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Ummm now you're disfellowshipped?

"My body is a Temple NOT an Amusement Park"

• AMarie
    AMarie

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too, YoYo:

Although I chose NOT to go back and I'm very happy with it, I hope you find happiness in your decision, and make it to the place in life where you want to be. I think JBean's comments above reflect my sentiments on the matter: God knows you better than anybody. He sees your heart condition and loves you and that won't change, whether you are reinstated or not. Good Luck to you, YoYoMama.

AMarie

• ISP
    ISP

Sunday's are the best.....now!

Don't know how you can go back to Dub Sunday's..

ISP

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

YoYo, Thanks.

I hope you have a good weekend too in your JC.
    BTW, you can show your drama to the elders in your JC.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I have always absolutely believed that no matter what some people learn about the organization, its history and its teachings, they just do not care and will never leave the JWs because the organization fills some void in them and they actually NEED to belong. Thank you YoYoMama for making my point. I wish you well.

• JT
    JT

Yo YO MAMA

demostrates for all to see esp NONJW the double speak double think found amont jw when he says first:

"But I don't find a thing wrong in the doctrines we teach"

then he says:

"There's been error on several fronts"

now which is it are the doctrines correct or are there errors in the doctrine

he wants to have it both ways

yes i sleep with lots of folks each weekend--- no i am a virgin never had sex with anyone

this is the type of double think double speak that jw are known for

i truly enjoy allowing NONJW to see just how far a person who is a jw will go just to hold on to "THIER SHOPPING CART"

SO SAD

JAMES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit