wardrobe 'malfunction' while in service

by nuthouse escapee 16 Replies latest social humour

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I was in "Street Work" conspicuously standing on a corner of a busy steet in a major west coast city holding up the latest magazines (can't beleive I ever did that) . I had on a pair of dress pants and a sport coat with a tie and sweater vest underneath. A carload of nicely dressed business men in a new car were waiting for the light and I noticed them laughing at me. Later I looked down and realized that my necktie somehow was on the outside of the sweater vest and was covering the magazines. I felt so stupid standing there anyway let alone to have spent all that time with my tie covering the magazines. (such a dork)

My Mom used to play the piano at the hall. One night we rushed out of the house so she'd be there on time to play the opening song. She dashed down to the front of the hall and sat at the piano with her coat still on. She went to take off her coat and realized that in her rush to get ready she had forgotten to put on her dress. All she had on under the coat was her bra and slip. Luckily she noticed before she had the coat all the way taken off.

My wifes mom was at the door with my wife's little brother. The boy was bored and started playing with a little kitten that came out of the house while his mom was showing a scripture to the householder. He tried to catch it but the frightend kitten jumped up inside his mom's skirt scratching her thighs making her jump and got its claws got tangled up in her nylons. She had to put her bible and bookbag down, turn and reach up and extract the cat while the cargroup and householder looked on.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Moshe, that poor sister, how humiliating

Aussie Oz, been there, done that, just not in service

Eva Luna, The dress was trying to get away so it wouldn't have to ever sit through another assembly.

Kool Jo, these days how many people would let a total stranger use their washroom. You must have had the look of total desperation on your face.

Da Cheech. OMG, a double whammy

Broken Promises, it must have been all that fine 'spiritual' food

Nugget, yup, what else can you do, absolutely nothing

Nambo, totally know how that is.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Moshe, that poor sister, how humiliating

Aussie Oz, been there, done that, just not in service

Eva Luna, The dress was trying to get away so it wouldn't have to ever sit through another assembly.

Kool Jo, these days how many people would let a total stranger use their washroom. You must have had the look of total desperation on your face.

Da Cheech. OMG, a double whammy

Broken Promises, it must have been all that fine 'spiritual' food

Nugget, yup, what else can you do, absolutely nothing

Nambo, totally know how that is.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oops, double post. oh well feel like I truly belong now.

EXWHYZEE: LMAO, trust me, we all looked like dorks & dorkettes standing on the corner. Thank God it was only with mags and not those huge 'sandwich' boards like earlier times.

re: your mom. priceless. She must have nearly had a bird when she realized the only thing between her and a hall full of eyes was her coat.

Similar experience I had at hall. Had a rather full dress, was pregnant at the time. Came out of washroom at the hall with the back of my dress tucked into my pantyhose. I never noticed and returned to my seat about half-way down the middle aisle. Dear god, they should have just let us wear the damn pants.

• biometrics
    biometrics

When I was a teenager I had the embarrassing and uncontrollable problem of my male member standing to attention. It happened a few times at the door. The most embarrassing time was when a female householder looked at the bulge in my pants, then looked at me with an expression of "you pervert".

• moshe
    moshe

Malfunctions are very common at Walmart for some reason--

• youngbro
    youngbro

When I was a teenager I had the embarrassing and uncontrollable problem of my male member standing to attention. It happened a few times at the door. The most embarrassing time was when a female householder looked at the bulge in my pants, then looked at me with an expression of "you pervert".

How about explaining to a young sister you are "dating" that its natural when your cuddling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit